Did the British spy on Trump and tell Obama?

Do you think it’s proper for members of a US Presidential campaign to meet with representatives from foreign governments with the foreknowledge that the potential is to obtain some type of beneficial contribution to the campaign? Especially when doing so would be criminal if 1) those members of the campaign weren’t stupid, and 2) the contribution would have been deemed valuable enough?

It’s because Trump and his family have zero problem with doing things that are illegal.

They think it’s a valid and cunning way to beat the competition.

No STRONG evidence is not NO evidence.

Yes…Putin won big time… He got two years of turmoil and division for 200 k in facebooks ads.

Thanks to Mueller, the swamp and the media…

1 Like

The only problem with your argument is that they weren’t doing anything illegal. :wink:

What are you even talking about??? :confused:

1 Like

I consider it a duty. Any such information could be handed over to the proper authorities, with assurances that it also go to the media.
Why the media?
Should Strzok be the one to determine what happens to pro Trump and anti Hillary information?

Obviously that information could not have been used without the authorities knowning about it.

You didn’t.

It doesn’t say it was illegal because it wasn’t.

I’m sure Trump’s campaign staff would have handed over anything they got to the media and then the authorities.

I mean, they showed such a willingness to be transparent about the meetings they were having in the first place…

1 Like

According the Mueller report our esteemed host was looped into the Trump tower meeting way before anyone else.

And he certainly is Press.

What would have been the point of getting stuff on Hillary and keeping it away from the media and away from the authorities?
If they used it in their campaign that would have immediately have notified both.
You think they were going to put it in a safe somewhere?

I always have a hard time believing you’re serious about half the stuff you post…

1 Like

Admit you didn’t think it through. If they got something showing hillary did something illegal then the very nature of using it would have notified the authorities. It would have been impossible to use it without notifying them.
Why would they not want to notify the authorities?

I thought it through completely.

They wouldn’t give it to the authorities and the media by saying “Hey! Look what the Russians are doing!”

Which would be my translation of what you meant by you considering it your duty to take the materials.

They would USE the materials and not tell anyone where they got it.

Now…if you meant something else by it being your duty, you can explain.

In the meantime, my point stands…I have a hard time believing you’re serious about half the stuff you post.

It’s just reflexive defense of anything Trump and his guys do.

Ok. I don’t believe youre serious either. There. We’re even.

Anything they got would have been meaningless unless the source were proven. Which is reason enough why the Democrats couldn’t use their Dossier. They couldn’t prove anything.

If Don Jr. had gotten information you have no idea what he would have done with it. That is just idle speculation on how you feel about Trump.

Anything would have been meaningless without the source proven?

This is what I mean.

You know how people’s minds work- you know that’s absolutely not true.

One could start an unsupported rumor without any proof or any source. All you have to do is look at the last two years of wasted speculation on Trump/Russia collusion to see that.
Eventually it catches up if there is no proof.
Using what they had, if they had gotten anything, would have required providing evidence.
Again, since they got nothing you have no idea what they would have done with the evidence if they had gotten it.
If they just went public with the evidence, you don’t thing someone would have asked how they knew or where they got it from?
Seriously?
You are basically trying to condemn them for something that never happened but that you imagine would have happened a certain way if it had happened.

And as we know from the Trump campaign… Candidate Trump shied away from making claims about his opponents that weren’t 100% verified.

Again, as the two year Russia/Trump hysteria proved, you don’t need real evidence to make claims about illegal activities. If you have real evidence, you have to prove it and the authorities will be asking about it.