Did Reporters Bring Covid-19 Into The White House?

In reality, the reporters are victims of WH incompetence and negligence.

Nefarious Squad is nefarious!

We SHOULD all have every medicine available to all of us, you know, like the one that democrats are making sure so many cannot have…

And like Republicans have done so many times to the Squad. Go nuts, everybody is doing it.

OR…they are the infectors on purpose.

Which ones are those?

Too bad the White House isn’t allowing contact tracing to be done so we could find out

Thank goodness Trump replaced their elitist Obamacare with that plan of his own!

How have they wished death on her? Like democrats do often?

Yes this is interesting.

If there WAS a Deep State Plot, you’d think the WH would use every tool available in order to find out who the dastardly perpetrators were.

Hmm…

1 Like

Obamacare prevented me from getting the care I needed & costed 4 times more than the one I was paying for before.

Rootless cosmopolitans who, in their hatred for national renewal, were willing to die to get close to The Leader of the Patriot rebirth.

As far as bio terror plots go, that’s a pretty weak one that could have been foiled by some simple ask warring and hand washing.

No, the WH is a victim of its own hubris and incompetence, no conspiracy about that. Stupidity has consequences

They should find out who caused it.

Is Trump investigating his theory that the WH is currently infested with COVID because Hicks is a warm, young person who couldn’t say no to military and law enforcement hugging and kissing on her?

This is some potentially Deep State stuff here - investigate!

Lots of times, all of the Squad.

Yup, they are rootless…just sayin’

No, I actually will stay with the leftist reporters did it.

They should but the White House won’t allow it for some reason. Why do you think they are against it?

You tell them that.

They aren’t allowing contact tracing and telling anyone in the West Wing who tests positive to “use discretion” when talking about it.

So it doesn’t look like the White House believes it was a Dastardly Deep State Plot against the Glorious Leader.

You might have to try a new narrative…now that Trump is back, maybe he can tell you which one you are supposed to believe.

It must have been rough not having him those three days tweeting out the Officially Sanctioned Narrative for you.