Did Oscars and Woke crowd just got canceled?

It was awful…I did enjoy Kong Vs Godzilla and being able to watch on HBO max has been nice prob would not have watched either if they were in theaters only

1 Like

That wasn’t the “Oscars,” that was Amazon/Netflix con-men

I watched it really was pure crap, it’s literally so bad I think I could write a better script.

1 Like

Too much trash is being forced-fed in these movies (and the series on streaming services). Normal human beings are not nearly as radical as the people making them.

2 Likes

Why would you hope that? You don’t want to see folks make money at stadiums and arenas?

Why :clap: Do :clap: You :clap: Care?

3 Likes

I used to watch those decades ago. I really can’t remember why I did but possibly because broadcast TV was about it for home viewing entertainment and now there are so many more options.
Yes, as they get more political they cut half the country out.
Also, with Covid and theaters being shut down or at least people cautious of going to them not many people are seeing any new movies this year, so this isn’t surprising.
Whether they can put any out in the next couple of years that anyone wants to see is remaining to be seen.

1 Like

They will find a way to mess up dune, they unfortunately always do. Hope I am wrong :crossed_fingers:

Don’t know many people who watch award shows anymore

I had not heard of a single one of those “movies,” except “Tenet.” by Christopher Nolan.

I do want to watch Nomadland w/ Francis McDermott , that looks good

What a weird thread.

Oscars viewership was down… must be do to wokeness. Cant be due to the numbers (and quality) of movies released in the middle of the most damaging global pandemic in 100 years.

Nah it’s because Oscars mentioned civil rights.

He wants his fellow citizens to fail because he can’t handle a football player taking a knee

3 Likes

It’s a perfectly valid topic of discussion that when cultural institutions spend majority of their time virtue signaling and woke lecturing that much of the country will be turned off - and by far not just the conservatives.

1 Like

To the OP.

No.

There needs to be a price for spouting lib.

1 Like

And “some” people wants a race war because they can’t handle being minority.

Maybe because there hasn’t been a good movie out in quite a while?..But don’t let that stop a good “Wokie” rant…lol

I understand libs can’t handle their actions come at a price.

I fully trust Denis Villeneuve at the helm with this one. It’s Brian Herbert’s involvement with story development that concerns me.