Did Biden blather incoherently in response to questions about sexual harassment?

My wife was having a lunch time discuss with two of her coworkers who weee showing random memes to each other and saying how they would never vote for joe because he is a pedophile.

Half a century in public service and all quiet until he decides to run against trolls. Good times

It is nuts how out of context pictures and bold text can shape people’s perceptions.

1 Like

Is that a yes or no? Is Joe Biden a pedophile?

If he isn’t, then what’s the point of “kid sniffer”? Sounds like incoherent defense of Trump forced ■■■■■ grabbing

1 Like

The way libs are riled up about having to defend the Kid Sniffer again is at least hopeful. It would be weird if it didn’t eat at them to be in that awkward position.

2 Likes

How so?

It’s all the right has left. What are they gonna do? Run on his stellar handling of the covid pandemic. This is all they have left. I really hope they keep it up until the debates. If Trump shows up…he’s gonna lose BADLY!

You do realize those are photoshopped right?

if the right stops lying about biden maybe the left will stop telling the truth about trump…

Trump has done denounced neo-Nazis repeatedly. Here is a compilation:
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1187388186831532032

On the other hand, Biden has not personally denounced the endorsement of the neo-Nazi leader.

Nor has Biden denounced the violent anti-capitalists at Antifa.

2 Likes

Then there’s people like me who look at both of them as creeps, albeit in different ways.

biden trainwrecks dont need to be maipulated but this was

funny though it makes all the knee buckling idiotic stupid lefty idiots hosting the view sound slightly smarter

now they sound like they have the intelligence of a pig

The left loves Romney today now that he has their back.
But when he was running for President against Obama he was called a white supremist.
Now who can’t tell the truth?

1 Like

Absolutely.

i love the kids jumping on my lap

Try to stay on topic.

Why seems you all brought up Trump since you can’t defend Biden

2 Likes

Once we condone child sniffing how long before we are excusing pulling a coin from behind the child’s ear. Where will it end?

If one of my neighbors sniffed me like Biden does when I was a child. I would have been calling him a pervert to my friends and warning them to stay away from the creep.

Bill Clinton got a pass among the dnc, why not kid sniffer

2 Likes

Probably prior to the little kids being encouraged to rub the hairs on your legs up and down.