Did America have a Manchurian Candidate

L. Todd Wood brought up some interesting points in the Op Ed in the Washington Times, Today “America really did have a Manchurian Candidate in the White House”

I wonder why Obamanation disposed Ghadaffy? And, why did he support the Muslim Brotherhood. Let’s face it the Arab Spring was a disaster.

3 Likes

This ■■■■ again?

Mooney Times?

1 Like

The proper way to respond to the attempted criminalization of foreign policy by anti Trump groups is not to try to criminalize past foreign policies with which you disagree. In fact, this legitimizes the tactic.

Jesus, y’all desperate.

L Todd Wood is a contributing writer for the Moscow Times, as well as Fox Business.

1 Like

Some ham and egger writes an opinion piece and some believe it to be true.

Let’s see your credentials.

Ignoring the falsehoods, what is your opinion of the quality of the writing in that opinion piece? What grade level does read as?

MrOT has been saying for YEARS…since 2007 that the Hindmost was THE PERFECT Manchurian Candidate.

I know. Check out the thread “Trial run for Fascism”? where some idiot sees enforcing immigration laws as part of a bizarre plot to move to fascism and its turned into a troll thread.

Why did he support the Muslim Brotherhood?

Excellent Article. Facts speak for themselves, especially what Obama did in the ME. An except:

When you combine this act with the reality that Obama never really did try to defeat the Islamic State, what conclusion can you come up with? Trump defeated them in a few months. The conclusion is obvious: Obama really didn’t want to destroy them.

Why did Obama and Hillary take down Moammar Gadhafi, who had already given up his nuclear weapons? Was it to destabilize Libya, where ISIS could gain another foothold? Why did Obama help install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? What was the agenda behind the so-called Arab Spring?

However, the coup-de-grace of anti-American activity was the JCPOA, or, to say it another way, the agreement to give Iran everything it wanted, including nuclear weapons and money — lots of money — which it immediately used to further destabilize the region, and existentially threaten the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel. To take it a step further, why didn’t Obama support the opposition against the Mullahs in 2009 when there was an obvious chance for regime change in Iran? Why didn’t Obama confront Bashar Assad’s chemical weapons use?

why do you ask?

The average reading level of American adults is about 7th to 8th grade level.

I post here. It’s my opinion. Just like the ham and egger.

Boy, that thread must have touched you in the feelies, still thinking about it 6 days later!

Anyone who thinks Obama didn’t really try to defeat ISIL and that Trump defeated them in a few months need not be taken seriously. Not sure how taking back half of Mosul and having our allied forces a few kilometers from Raqqa when Obama left office is not trying to defeat them. And you might want to check with the troops we have with SDF fighting along the Euphrates and in eastern Syria along the Iraq border trying to take all of those towns back. They might not think that Trump defeated ISIL in a few months. Considering we’re still fighting them and he’s been president for almost a year and a half. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Gawd let it go.
This is as bad as the Left crying that Trump is a Fascist.

Obama is out of office we all survived just like we will with Trump.

1 Like

Was the “Arab Spring” a good or bad time in the ME?

is he, are we :eye: