DHS Secretary Nielsen resigns

Whoever wants to make beaucoup $$$. All you gotta do is praise his Orangeness.

Hey, maybe he could bring Omarosa back. That would be a hoot. :rofl:

You asked…

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1115019898433024002?s=19

trump must think he can “force” Perry to do what he wants. Perry would do well to stay where he is.

2 Likes

Rick Perry? The Energy Secretary who didn’t know his department deals with the nucular?

1 Like

Can you think of anyone better? He already got confirmation so it just be another musical chairs.

I think cuccinelli could get confirmed

This Senate would confirm Alex Jones

1 Like

Geez how many cabinet members have left since he was sworn in

It’s easier to ask how many are still there?

2 Likes

The president…is entitled to his picks…but I am concerned…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1115018636345921537?s=19

And one of them doesn’t require confirmation

Shouldn’t picks have an ‘R’ in it? We know he’d never pick a “D”.

Bottom line: trump is clueless about near everything, doesn’t want to learn or listen to anyone, and gets mad at them for not doing what he wants regardless of how stupid it is.

Trump haters! How dare they say the obvious!

No accident that these are the departments he needs in order to cram through his immigration “policies.” He hasn’t seemed to figure out that what he wants to do is illegal, immoral or both. So when he doesn’t get the results he thinks he’s entitled to, he fires them. Then he can tell his deplorables that it wasn’t his fault.

4 Likes

Where IS Spicey anyways? Did they kill him?

I imagine a NDA has him tending his garden at home. Quietly.

2 Likes

If there is any justice in the world she will have a difficult time finding a new job. Of course, I’m sure Fox is always available. As others have said, the only bad part about this news is that Trump will likely find someone even more craven to do his bidding.

Did she actually resign… or was she resigned?

1 Like

Are there any other out of touch billionaire friends of Trump that he could nominate?