DHS Secretary Nielsen resigns

In the end, we’re all caged by the policies we support.

1 Like

The revolving door of incompetence. Thanks Trump.

I joined in on the Trump bashing fun. I do that on occasion. With the number of active Trump bashing threads at any one time, I could make my presence known much more frequently. I refrain from doing so because it does tend to get old very quickly.

do you agree with Trump that he should be-able to detain children longer without due process?

Teachable moment.

Don’t want posts deleted, address the post not the poster.

If you think a post is in violation, flag. Warn the poster if you like, but with the caveat of “I think…” If your warning goes unheaded, do not continue chastising the poster. Flag and be done with it. You’re either right and it will be taken care of, or you’re wrong and are in violation yourself for the harassment.

Ted Nugent, of course. He could stop all the immigrants by himself, with just a bow and arrow.

2 Likes

In all Seriousness, I think that Kris Kobach or Tom Cotton would be good replacements.

That is all.

About a month ago we had the moderator team invite many of us to a thread to discuss the state of the forum. Well, this is the state of the forum. People repeatedly going out of their way to derail threads on topics they do not like, baiting responses they can then mass report, which then lead to situations like this where a 135+ post thread was butchered down to less than 60.

It’s creating a situation where it’s becoming increasingly pointless to even interact with conservative posters. Best to just pretend they do not exist and hope others do the same I guess?

3 Likes

The thread lives!

Trump rescinded the ICE nomination for that one person saying he wanted to go in a tougher direction. So what’s tougher than child separation? I wonder what Stephen Miller has planned that Nielsen couldn’t deliver.

2 Likes

Kobach is a loon, imo, Cotton is smart enough to stay in the Senate and far away from this administration.

I know…i was trying to rerail this thread.

3 Likes

Alec Baldwin? Mire like the “That Guy from ‘The Office’ Jack Ryan.”

Im a big fan of Jack Ryan…Hunt for Red October is my favorite Clancy movie.

1 Like

does anyone know how many “Acting” people Trump has working for him?

4 cabinet level including 1 that doesn’t not require Senate confirmation to start haven’t seen a total yet with a complete listing of senior position

1 Like

I find it odd that cabinet position don’t have be selected from the House. in Canada you have to be a MP to hold a cabinet position.

Omarosa.

Or maybe Troy from season 2. He seemed like a nice fellow.

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/1115018246783143936?s=20

Fake Sheriff Clarke applying for the job. Jeezuz these people have zero loyalty to each other. Sick and sad.