DEVELOPING: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Originally published at: DEVELOPING: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Tests Positive for Coronavirus | Sean Hannity

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tested positive for the Coronavirus Friday; entering self-isolation for at least 14 days as the United Kingdom struggles to slow the spread of the deadly disease.

“On the advice of the chief medical officer I have taken a test. That has come out positive, so, I am working from home,” Johnson said. “I’m self-isolating. And that’s entirely the right thing to do.”

“But, be in no doubt that I can continue thanks to the wizardry of modern technology to communicate with all my top team to lead the national fight back against coronavirus,” he added.

Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus.

I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus.

Together we will beat this. #StayHomeSaveLives pic.twitter.com/9Te6aFP0Ri

— Boris Johnson #StayHomeSaveLives (@BorisJohnson) March 27, 2020

“I want to thank everybody who is working to keep our country going through this epidemic. And we will get through it,” he said Friday. “And the way we are going to get through it is, of course, by applying the measures that you have heard so much about. The more effectively we all comply with those measures, the faster our country will come through this epidemic and the faster we will bounce back.”

Read the full report at Fox News.