DEVELOPING: President Trump Says He’ll ‘Strongly Consider’ Testifying in Impeachment Inquiry

Originally published at: DEVELOPING: President Trump Says He’ll ‘Strongly Consider’ Testifying in Impeachment Inquiry | Sean Hannity

President Trump responded to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s invitation to appear before the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry Monday; saying he’ll “strongly consider” the option in “order to get Congress focused again.”

“Our Crazy, Do Nothing (where’s USMCA, infrastructure, lower drug pricing & much more?) Speaker of the House, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, who is petrified by her Radical Left knowing she will soon be gone (they & Fake News Media are her BOSS), suggested on Sunday’s DEFACE THE NATION that I testify about the phony Impeachment Witch Hunt. She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!” posted Trump on social media.

….that I testify about the phony Impeachment Witch Hunt. She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2019

Former US Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch disappointed Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill Friday; telling Adam Schiff she has zero knowledge of “any criminal activity” by the President of the United States.

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?” asked GOP Rep. Chris Stewart.

“No,” replied the former diplomat.

Watch Yovanovitch’s comments above.