DEVELOPING: Ilhan Omar Defends 9/11 Comments, Says Dan Crenshaw ‘Inciting’ Violence Against Her

Originally published at: DEVELOPING: Ilhan Omar Defends 9/11 Comments, Says Dan Crenshaw ‘Inciting’ Violence Against Her | Sean Hannity

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her previous comments regarding the September 11 terror attacks Wednesday while directly accusing Rep. Dan Crenshaw of “inciting” violence against her.

“This is dangerous incitement, given the death threats I face. I hope leaders of both parties will join me in condemning it,” posted Omar on social media. “My love and commitment to our country and that of my colleagues should never be in question. We are ALL Americans!”

This is dangerous incitement, given the death threats I face. I hope leaders of both parties will join me in condemning it.

My love and commitment to our country and that of my colleagues should never be in question. We are ALL Americans! pic.twitter.com/foTZMpiZKv

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) April 10, 2019

Omar found herself in hot-water this week after she bizarrely referred to the devastating terror attacks that claimed the lives of thousands of Americans as “some people” who “did something.”

Crenshaw blasted her comments on social media, posting “First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as ‘some people who did something.'”

Ya can make a Muslim Terrorist a U.S. Democrat Politician Citizen, but
she is still a Muslim Terrorist.

I’m not naming any names though. lmao. :wink: