DEVELOPING: Dow Jumps 400 Points After Trump Says ‘Good Things’ Happening With China Trade Talks

Originally published at: DEVELOPING: Dow Jumps 400 Points After Trump Says ‘Good Things’ Happening With China Trade Talks | Sean Hannity

The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped more than 400 points in early trading Friday after President Trump confirmed “good things are happening” during high-stakes trade negotiations with Chinese officials.

“Good things are happening at China Trade Talk Meeting. Warmer feelings than in recent past, more like the Old Days. I will be meeting with the Vice Premier today. All would like to see something significant happen!” posted Trump on Twitter.

“One of the great things about the China Deal is the fact that, for various reasons, we do not have to go through the very long and politically complex Congressional Approval Process. When the deal is fully negotiated, I sign it myself on behalf of our Country. Fast and Clean!” he added.

Good things are happening at China Trade Talk Meeting. Warmer feelings than in recent past, more like the Old Days. I will be meeting with the Vice Premier today. All would like to see something significant happen!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2019

One of the great things about the China Deal is the fact that, for various reasons, we do not have to go through the very long and politically complex Congressional Approval Process. When the deal is fully negotiated, I sign it myself on behalf of our Country. Fast and Clean!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2019

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.