DEVELOPING: Cory Booker Introduces First ‘Reparations’ Bill in US Senate

Originally published at: DEVELOPING: Cory Booker Introduces First ‘Reparations’ Bill in US Senate | Sean Hannity

Outspoken Senator and 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Cory Booker introduced new legislation this week that would create a federal panel to study the implementation of reparations for the descendants of enslaved Americans prior to the Civil War in the mid-19th century.

“This bill is a way of addressing head-on the persistence of racism, white supremacy, and implicit racial bias in our country. It will bring together the best minds to study the issue and propose solutions that will finally begin to right the economic scales of past harms and make sure we are a country where all dignity and humanity is affirmed,” said Booker.

“Since slavery in this country, we have had overt policies fueled by white supremacy and racism that have oppressed African-Americans economically for generations,” Booker added. “Many of our bedrock domestic policies that have ushered millions of Americans into the middle class have systematically excluded blacks through practices like GI Bill discrimination and redlining.”

The issue of federal reparations has taken center stage in the 2020 Democratic primary fight in recent weeks, with top candidates -including Beto O’Rourke and Elizabeth Warren- saying new legislation is required to study the potential payments.

Read the full report at Fox News.

one quick question…………?

What do these reparations consist of?

Because I always thought I was black in my heart, so as long as I think that
way, I would probably be a candidate for some of these “reparations” also.

Down with whitey! See, I even say the Politically correct terms, so I’ll fit
it with the Demoncrats. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, if there is a way to exploit something for gain in America, you know people
will try and find a way. How many people smoke pot simply to get high? Millions get a medical card for it, and say that it’s for medicinal use. A lot of which are liars, and they turn around and sell it, or are using the system.

Same goes with Food stamps and welfare. Plenty of people on those things
simply to exploit the system. The Democrat Politicians know this. Why do you
think that they support these programs so greatly?

Speaking of those programs, weren’t those part of reparations anyways? Let’s not lie folks. Anyone with have a brain knows this. So where does it stop?
How many more reparations have to be paid out before it ends?
If humans are still around in 500 years from now, I’m sure that if America hasn’t completely become a one party system already for the Democrats, they will still be whining and preaching about reparations.

Think about it!? It’s not ever going to end! Unless you the American people say to stop it!