Deutsche Bank begins process of providing Trump financial records to NY Attorney General

Documents include those related to Trump Int’l Hotel in DC, Trump National Doral Miami, The Trump International Hotel, Trump Tower in Chicago and Trump’s unsuccessful effort to buy the Buffalo Bills.
I think this is where ■■■■ really starts to hit the fan.

Deutsche Bank has begun the process of providing financial records to New York state’s attorney general in response to a subpoena for documents related to loans made to President Donald Trump and his business, according to a person familiar with the production.

Last month, the office of New York Attorney General Letitia James issued subpoenas for records tied to funding for several Trump Organization projects.

Maybe that’s the cause of his twitter today?

1 Like

Perhaps this is something that contributed to the recent tweet storms.

3 Likes

Who thinks Trump is clean?

I give it a 33% chance.

1 Like

That high?

I think so too. He can’t obstruct this investigation.

I’m an optimist.

Interesting. Loan application documents usually come with a perjury warning. Even if the banker is your friend and doesn’t care, the NY Attorney General just might care.

I doubt anyone thinks he’s clean, but there will be several that say they think he is. Or not technically dirty.

And the best part? Tiny can’t do ■■■■ about it!

1 Like

Let’s not forget that fat donald owes Deutsche Bank over $130 Million and in 2017, fat donald waived punishment for Deutsche Bank.

1 Like

Let’s also not forget this little nugget around the same time. If the NY AG isn’t looking into this, then they’re freaking morons.

The son of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy was leading a real-estate division of Deutsche Bank as it gave President Donald Trump over $1 billion in loans to finance his real-estate projects when other banks wouldn’t, The New York Times reported Thursday.

Justin Kennedy, the former global head of Deutsche Bank’s real-estate capital markets division, was one of Trump’s close business associates, The Times reported, citing two sources familiar with the matter.

The state can indict him and seal them so that the statute of limitations doesn’t expire, right?

I believe so.

Good.

I forgot to add, the NYAG is non-pardonable.

Yep, only the SDNY. :slight_smile:

A few months ago weren’t you saying the same thing about the Mueller report?

Nope.