Detroit: Black DEMOCRAT Uses Racial Slurs to Denounce Her Asian Opponent

Saying mean things is not equivalent to saying racist things.

Why in the world would you have any problem with me saying that this woman needs to be kicked to the curb?

You should be celebrating.

Really weird posts in this thread.

Can Trump supporters talk about race in any context—slavery, racist comments, illegal immigration, etc.—without tossing up a few straw men before totally faceplanting every single time?

You’d think that at some point they’d learn.

Hey torey, you still live in those parts?? Was this a race in/near your area?? (just a question, not an accusation/taunt)

Did it make all the local news coverage??

Well no, it was losing.

This one comment makes her a terrible human being? That’s a tough church.

Post number please.

But what about Robert Byrd?

Wow, she lost the hell out of that primary.

What about his victims? Real victims… not of ridiculous name calling… but of murders, rapes, torturing, ruining of sons and daughters and husbands and wives and moms and dads of a people Byrd did not even believed had a heart to love their children. Clinton loved him. Democrats loved him. Liberals loved him.

Disgusting.

Yes his views were crazy. Kind of like KKK and Neo-Nazi today.

Yes, but what about Robert Byrd?

Well, if he didn’t repent he’s probably going to hell. Like the KKK and Neo-Nazis of today.

He certainly starting voting like a non racist politician though.

He graduated valedictorian of his high school class. He was a smart man. But he would be over 60 before he knew that black people had hearts to love their children. That is the depth of his hatred. And in the mean time… this…

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side … Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

When his night riders became illegal, you people think he gave up? No. He helped craft the economic chains that Democrats still use to keep Byrd’s victims in hell. He was smarter than most. His Bachelor and Law degrees are with highest and high honors. He could fool any of you libs. And he did… and does still today.

Tell me more.

Ask for his later stuff. They hate that.

Regarding the OP. Not an epic fail. But close.

I hear among some Trumpists desperate for delfection that the Byrd is the word.

1 Like

It wasn’t one comment. It was a pattern.

So it’s happened before? What’s different about this time?

I see you conveniently have ignored every single lib reply above yours. Cool.