Detroit: Black DEMOCRAT Uses Racial Slurs to Denounce Her Asian Opponent

She got caught. Now she is disavowed by libs.

Well yeah. That’s kinda how it works, doesn’t it? As opposed to the OP who was quite confident that libs wouldn’t say word one against her. Yet here we are. With a list of libs who have said this woman should ■■■■ off.

2 Likes

Some of us are so brilliant we can just look at people and tell that they’re anti-Asian. Loser libs need them to do or say something first.

On a side note, has there ever been a national news story about a state representative that wasn’t shameful?

If they’ve ever seen Menace II Society they already have.

Her biggest sin was losing. SHAME! SHAME!

Excommunicate her!

If they don’t respond, you thought you’d look smart for your crickets comment.

If they do respond, you’ve got the virtue signaling backup.

In either case, your bubble is safe.

1 Like

As the Racist Watchdog says: BARK BARK BARK

I see that she lost her bid for a seat, acknowledged the mistake and apologized. All good moves.

However, this should (and rightfully so) end her political aspirations. Not fit to represent any area in this diverse nation.

Looks like the OP was expecting a different result from “libs”. I wish trump supporters had the same reaction when the racists/nazis that are running for office are being brought up.

Yes. Instead of getting annoyed at Trump et al for their racist remarks, his supporters fistbump their dog’s faces and vote for him instead.

Well, no, it was being a terrible human being.

She didn’t mean to call Rep. Chang and to her husband “the ching chong” she obviously meant to call them the Ching Chang.

Black people can’t be called racial bigots though, just ask most any lib.

This thread indicates otherwise.

Glad she lost, she acted like a piece of garbage and deserved to lose.

1 Like

Not a crime in Libdom.
Robert Bryd was a terrible… terrible human being. Libs like Clinton loved him.

of course she is disavowed. that’s what should happen when a person is exposed of racism.

Thats a hell of a point, thats the only time we hear about state representatives, isn’t it?

As far as this lady goes, she represents this monolithic attitude a lot of Detroit politicians have, that non-Black candidates are inherently non-representative of the population and are thus, inherently ineligible to do their job properly.

Yet Detroit has given Mike Duggan the mayoral job twice now, both by large margins. He was actually locked out of the Democratic primary for Mayor his first go by the powers that be and still got the most votes by write in. Which is quite impressive!

And of course he crushed it during the election.

I think folks here are starting to realize it doesn’t matter what the candidate looks like, its what they stand for and how capable they are to do the job. He has done a great job and Detroit is making a major comeback in part due to his leadership.

2 Likes

That would be nice.

yup…

I wasn’t politically involved when he was around but I’ll take your word for it. Now, do you denounce and condemn the nine white supremacists/Nazis that are running for congress as Republicans?

Your politically correct speech won’t have the effect you hope for.

But good luck with your plan for creating the perfect men who don’t say mean things.