Desperation In the Fox Holes?

So you are saying that the crimes of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are greater than the genocide carried out by the Nazis? Okay then. Good to know.

All anyone has to do is look at the Democrats who skipped the impeachment vote in the House because they know they are going to be exposed as Liars when the investigations end!

The trials will be just as entertaining !

All DEMOCRATS are already liars! But yes, the end of the investigations and the subsequent indictments, convictions, and incarcerations will end their reign of terror regardless! The demise of the DEMOCRAT party is in sight - 2020, Dear Leader’s Year of Jubilee! How magical a nation we will have once he has made that plague of vipers extinct! All praise and glory to our wonderful POTUS!

This is interesting, I wonder who else at Fox News is doing the devil’s work.

According to a top U.S. official, all three were working off the books apart from the administration,” Wallace added. “The only person in government who knows what they were doing is President Trump.”

1 Like

I created this last year have you seen it?

Weed hopper - Poet and a Prophet!

Chris is your news🤣

Fox News is fake news?

Donald has already said that Trump Nation needs to abandon Fox - it’s been overrun by libs!

JW isn’t a government agency and has no subpoena power. It’s a political hack outfit.

1 Like

Love Andy Borowitz.

2 Likes

No, just a few dolts that are ignoring those investigations into Obama and his Deepstate, you know that!

Don’t cry to me about it tell that to the Judge incharge.

Better hurry with the show because Gitmo is calling !

1 Like

Finally a link to real news! From 2016!

:joy:

1 Like

Gitmo is calling to zero American citizens.

Well if you’re going to list out the details at least try to get them right. The Ambassador to Ukraine didn’t resign, an unpaid volunteer who was acting as a direct representative of the POTUS in Ukraine resigned.

And??

Might I also add…so??

^*

Walking like he talk it.

^*