DESPERATION: Elizabeth Warren Introduces Plan to Stop the Coronavirus… By Defunding Trump’s ‘Racist Wall’

Originally published at: DESPERATION: Elizabeth Warren Introduces Plan to Stop the Coronavirus… By Defunding Trump’s ‘Racist Wall’ | Sean Hannity

Fading presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren desperately tried to keep her failing campaign afloat Thursday by introducing new legislation that would divert funds from President Trump’s border wall towards fighting the Coronavirus.

“Donald Trump is bungling our response to the coronavirus. We need a real plan to fight back—and I’ve got one. Tomorrow, I’m introducing a plan that takes every dime Donald Trump is spending on his racist wall, and diverting it to fighting the coronavirus,” said Warren during a CNN Town Hall event.

Donald Trump is bungling our response to the coronavirus. We need a real plan to fight back—and I've got one.

Tomorrow, I’m introducing a plan that takes every dime Donald Trump is spending on his racist wall, and diverting it to fighting the coronavirus. #CNNTownHall pic.twitter.com/ZJVfM19uOo

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) February 27, 2020

Watch Warren’s comments above.