DeSantis ready to announce

There is the Biden Dem campaign platform.

Indict Trump on political charges to cheat their way to victory.

Takes a lot of nerve after being proven wrong every time.

1 Like

Some wild speculation there.

Good luck with it.

Yeah, I mean could have been better, but the fact is he’s in. It’s no longer a question of “will he run.” It will be interesting to see if he gains ground on Trump.

He has a possibility of winning. In my opinion, DeSantis has a stronger possibility of winning and an even better chance of knowing what to do with a win, if achieved.
Just being forceful without a sound strategy isn’t always the best plan. Trump’s response to loosing in 2020 should tell us that.

2 Likes

It checks out. https://www.cnn.com/2013/02/13/politics/fact-check-immigration/index.html

Nah, running as a third party candidate is a game for actual billionaires with large hands.

2 Likes

Trump would have to indisposed.

And then, some of the less cringey, less personally dictatorial GOP candidates would make a meal of No-Rizz Ron.

Face it. DeSantis is only President by way of a series of catastrophic flukes, coupled with a bit of the ole Texas, Mississippi, Georgia state legislature cheating.

It does not check out. Whatever their source is, it purports to cover only net migration from Mexico. In recent years, the carribean, central and South American migrants have become a much bigger portion of illegal border crossings. Look at official government records for,the truth.

Does he sound anything like Wooden Man Al Gore speaking?

Al was really boring!

I concur. Al Gore was and is…really boring.

I’ll add John Kerry and Walter Mondale to that list. And Hillary was grating.

Bill Clinton was the best orator the dems have had lately, then Obama.

Hmmm, Bernie at his prime might have been the best. Better than Obama for sure.

1 Like

It happens.

1 Like

If you fee fee style over substance… yay?

From the tech capitol of the free world. Wisconsin.

Like obamacare.gov?

2 Likes

It is, admittedly. But I can see that scenario playing out should Trump lose the primaries.

I always think of Lindsay Graham and it’s basically foretelling what you are saying.
Something…if we nominate Trump we’ll get destroyed and we’ll deserve it.
Why people can’t see this also bamboozles me.
I don’t think de santis is doing himself any favours.
I was reading a few articles about him and most said he and his wife are the team, make their own strategy and ignore advisors.
The own goals were unnecessary he could have been a real contender.
I think the eviceration he will receive from Trump will affect his future terminally.

1 Like

:popcorn: :sweat_smile:

He’s wrong. In terms of red meat to the base, Desantis is in a class all his own.

Trump is really testing how much ■■■■■■■■ the right will accept, but at least it’s entertaining this time since I like DeSantis less than him. Ron is basically the day walker human to Trump’s vampire political career, and now wants to take it all.

Desantis is on NewsMax now.

Sounds pretty good.

He doesn’t want to fight Trump rhetoric.

His policies are pretty similar.

1 Like