Desantis Protect Parental Rights in Education

No neither are they evil. They just think different which elicits a response from me.

Wait did you mean Biden voters? I am joking

I’m sure you are very well aware of the difference between answering a question casually vs the political kabuki dance that supreme court nominees engage in. If you asked one what “firearm” is you’d get a similarly evasive answer.

Crazy talk.

Yet true.

I’d like to see that.

I’d be shocked if there was no one on your side, heck on this very forum, who wants to bring back sodomy laws.

Using terms like perversion and grooming screams of acceptance of changes in social norms for homosexuals.

It’s the dying gasps of an aging generation.

1 Like

Nah It’s not. As the pendulum slowly starts to creep back towards the right, we are going to see the average age of those who protest all things gay slowly creep down.

Milo is how old?

A 43 yo governor who has presidential hopes is playing culture warrior. His base isnt going to just the blue hairs.

I thought for the longest time that these are the last ones. No wait these are the last ones. But then what happened is what always happens the left wokeism took it too far so now there is a correction. (I don’t want to say push back or i am going to get sued for trademark violations by @WuWei :grin:). The correction is somewhat necessary by the way but the correction is being fed by morons on social media and is being led by people who are using it as meat. Just like when Obama evolved on gay marriage. Same crap different actors.

1 Like

I don’t think Milo is a good indicator. He’s a self serving attention slut.

1 Like

I just don’t see it.

I think If anything this thread shows is the current is always there. They are just quiet now. For a reason too and it’s not really a good one.

I agree with you…

Its an ebb and flow with the “culture wars” there will always be a reaction there has to be and I understand why. I view it as a rubber band, it expands and contracts but never back to its original shape.

1 Like

The prog bubble is telling you that. You should look beyond the prog ■■■■■■■■■ for truth.

What prog bubble? I’m on the Sean Hannity forums!

There are plenty of young adults saying the same things. They are wishing and hoping that it is only the aging generation. :roll_eyes:

What evidence is there that the statistical trend of acceptance of homosexuals is going to reverse?

Yeah. If they only understood that theirs is the ancient and decrepit world view… one that predates decency and family and social order. They may find a surprising awakening someday to reality.

1 Like

Yep their world view goes wayyyyyyyy back.

Your society is garbage, why should I accept its “norms”?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like