DERANGED: Democrat Group Demands 'Mueller Should Arrest Trump' in Bizarre Video

Originally published at: DERANGED: Democrat Group Demands ‘Mueller Should Arrest Trump’ in Bizarre Video | Sean Hannity

A leading Democratic ‘resistance’ organization escalated its war-of-words with the White House this holiday season; demanding special counsel Robert Mueller “arrest” Donald Trump while chanting “We wish you a Mueller Christmas” on social media.

“Mueller should arrest Trump. Retweet if you agree. Then listen to the song we did titled: ‘We wish you a Mueller Christmas,’ sang by patriots in The Resistance, including @Funder,” tweeted Democratic Coalition, a group describing themselves as the “nation’s largest grassroots Resistance organization.”

Mueller should arrest Trump. Retweet if you agree. Then listen to the song we did titled: “We wish you a Mueller Christmas,” sang by patriots in The Resistance, including @Funder. 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/6beLaIVaDm

— Democratic Coalition (@TheDemCoalition) December 26, 2018

The reaction on social media was swift, with users slamming the post as “Trump Derangement Syndrome” at its worst.

“That is one serious case of TDS you’ve got,” wrote one critic. “I recommend seeking psychiatric help, you’re clearly not missing a few pieces of wood for your rocker.”

Leading Democratic resistance organization?

This is the first I have heard of them, and I am a card carrying, DNC alerted, Democrat.

Oh. The message that Mueller should arrest Trump with the accompanying song was merely a retweet by the Democratic Coalition.

Don’t see how this is any worse than all the idiotic Trump calls to “lock her up”?