Dem's upset they and the liberal media don't get to interpret for you first

Doesnt matter, they had a FISA warrant therefore no criminality from spying on the campaign.

they had permission. Thats all law enforcement needs.

Allan

The ends justify the means. The law be damned. And you wonder why your side keeps losing.

the fisa warrant itself should be criminal

either way, i didnt say it was done illegally.

I did.

From the report on collusion.

“Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct, the evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgement.

At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Is all you really need. In other words, the report is worthless, just like the accusation that generated it.

1 Like

That’s not quite the same as Barr described. Weird

2 Likes

Who cares what Barr said? What did Mueller say? He wrote the report.

Apparently not what Barr said he did

Well, he’ll have an opportunity to testify before Congress, won’t he? Let’s wait and see, shall we?

Agreed. I really look forward to Mueller’s response

i like what levin said. nails the media like he should

As do I. I don’t expect anything to come of it, but I’m still looking forward to it. It’s sort of like watching a train wreck.

We are now entering the Total Recall Phase where every debunked “I hate Trump” line over the past 2 years gets regurgitated through gnashing teeth and oozing mucus glands.

Oh, and Deep State Coverup for Trump. :rofl:

Yes and those like myself who called this for what is was two plus years ago are simply sitting here laughing our collective asses off while all this is happening just as we predicted nearly two plus years ago when this sham of an investigation was first started.

1 Like

The “doesn’t exonerate him” line cracks me up honestly. Innocent until proven guilty, you twits. Of course the report doesn’t exonerate him. The lack of evidence of his guilt does. There wasn’t enough evidence to bring a case against him.

Not that they weren’t trying their damnedest to do so. For over two years.

No, here comes the “the thread debunked its own narrative by complaining about ‘the other side’ doing exactly what the thread is complaining about” bridgade.

They know their base will go over the deep end. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s right libs and their media never did anything wrong.

BTW…demand your leaders to start the impeachment that they promised. :wink:

Is that why libs here were in lock step with Maddow with her lies and untruths?