Dem's upset they and the liberal media don't get to interpret for you first

I just find it funny after hearing nothing but Obstruction for nearly two years while painting everyone who mentioned the “Deep State” as a Conspiracy Theorist as more and more came out about the FBI spying on the Trump campaign under orders from the Obama administration. Because fringe or something.

Of course you wont be…you will be going off what other people tell you while screaming about people listening to cnn or whatever as usual…

Patience grasshopper

Patience

It hasn’t been 2 hours and there has been a 1/8th increase in tears. You have one more hour to invest in Kleenex stocks before sales peak today.

1 Like

a fisa warrant based on “ridiculous ■■■■■■■■■

Is that what Mueller said? Or is that you mind-reading?

I’m surprised we aren’t just shouting Benghazzzzzzzzzzzzzi at them. This was literally their version of Benghazi after all. They’ve been telling us that for the last two years.

…as though you wont be

while complaining about hannity

Unless they read the report faster than you then speculation is speculation and nothing more.

You are wanting to treat this woth a hammer when its more nuanced than that…

More excuses and lazy explanations with a mix of being a victim…and a few other things i wont mention…

Facebook is exploding with laughter. The memes are wonderful, beautiful memes! Nobody makes memes like social media, believe me!

1 Like

I have time to read it.im not lazy…why would i need to say anything about sean…

Seriously thinking do a better job at baiting…see it a mile away…

1 Like

is there evidence or not?

what do you expect to find?

i love this “no one knows what can be concluded until WE read it” narrative

Well now we must find out what did Mueller know and when did he know it? I mean clearly the next election will be the most important election in our lifetimes! :laughing:

It will be, but at that point, what difference will it make??

1 Like

Odd. That sounds vaguely familiar somehow. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

1 Like

Barr has run cover for Reagan and bush. This is his specialty and thebreason he was hired

baiting? for what?

did i imply you were lazy?

Listen to the presser by Barr again. He said that Mueller told him that he (Mueller) would not have recommended indicting Trump for obstruction except for the guideline against indicting a sitting President. It is what Barr said Mueller told him in a meeting. I don’t know how to make it any clearer.
You can now latch on to Barr was lying about what Mueller told him…but that would be an odd thing since Barr said he had no objection to Mueller testifying to Congress.

1 Like

so he’s lying?

Nice, now that’s more like it! Tell us more about this Deep State coverup. :slight_smile:

1 Like