Dem's upset they and the liberal media don't get to interpret for you first

here comes the “failed thread” brigade…

“Barr said that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein found that the evidence was “not sufficient” for an obstruction offense and that he never spoke to Mueller about his decision not to file criminal charges against the president”

not sufficient to indict a sitting president. LOL

Mueller did not file obstruction charges because his hands were tied by DOJ guidelines.

Allan

" the evidence was “not sufficient” for an obstruction offense"
In other words, it wasn’t there. Spin as hard as you like. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

well that, maybe, plus there not being sufficient evidence but dont let get in the way of the narrative

Lets see the report and we can decide for ourselves,

Allan

The Report either says the President and campaign members conspired with the Russians or not. Sorry, it is not open to let each side decide.
Trump is being indicted or not. It is not open to interpretation by both sides.
For two years: Will you abide by the results of the Mueller report?
Now: Everybody gets to decide on their own.

1 Like

I don’t need to. Mueller himself already said it isn’t there. He wrote the report. What, his word suddenly isn’t good enough?

That of course remains to be seen.

I mean 10 episodes of possible obstruction of justice by a sitting president.

Allan

“lets see the report so we can mountains out of molehills, imply there was collusion, and hope that sticks for 2020”

Which Mueller would have had to be involved in since he’s now apparently covering for him as well, according to you. :roll_eyes:

so you wont be reading the report since Barr has already told you what it said.

Allan

how many episodes of sitting presidents spying on campaigns?

i wont read it, but thats not why

**[quote=“thinkingman, post:104, topic:176307, full:true”]

well that, maybe, plus there not being sufficient evidence but dont let get in the way of the narrative
[/quote]

No. Listen to the presser again. Barr specifically said that Barr had a discussion with Mueller on this and that he asked Mueller if he would have recommended obstruction charges against Trump if not for the guideline against indicting a sitting President. Mueller said that he would not have recommended indicting Trump.

1 Like

with a FISA warrant of course. I wasnt criminal spying.

Allan

Mueller’s been compromised. Obviously. Deep State?

Before I get through reading the report . . . D’s and never trumpers on the board will be screaming about how I should interpret it.

You think I’m wrong (didn’t state it right the first time)

“I don’t care what the conclusion of the report says, Orange Man Bad!”

Disappointing, but not surprising.

You don’t know what Barr is going to say. He hasn’t pre-released a copy of his presentation. He may just explain the process by which the report was produced. Already the fake news machine is manufacturing news, telling us what Barr is going to say, even though they have no factual knowledge regarding what he will say.

The report will be released and to the Dems horror, people will be able to read it themselves on line and interpret it themselves before the Dems can preempt that by giving their poison-pen interpretation via their sell-out main stream media propaganda organ. Too bad…

It was good enough for two years. Now that it is coming out, no. Everybody gets to interpret the facts.