Dem's upset they and the liberal media don't get to interpret for you first

Please stop talking like you are impartial in this.

The Attorney General is part of the investigative process. The Report was given to him, not Congress or the public, to decide what should be done with it. Mueller didn’t even make a final determination on obstruction…that part of the process was left to the DOJ. Barr had to explain the redactions which the DOJ and IC made, and that all but the Grand Jury documents, redacted by law, would be provided to the leaders of Congress.
This is not just spinning, which is what Dems in Congress and their media wanted to do. It is an integral part of the investigation and the final redacted report.

do you go around stamping “fakethread” in all the threads you dont like ?

1 Like

Looks like you need to have your opinion formed for you by confirmation bias…

Shocking…ill wait for the report

i love this. barr smacked one up side the head of the media for months of endless implying trump’s culpability.

1 Like

The 40 tears are trickling. lol

1 Like

i dont think its a matter of the media getting to “interpret” it first as much as it is their “spinning” it first

Oh here we go…we get to watch the trump supporters on this forum go after people saying they cant do x while doing exactly that like the Op is doing…

Missed most of the presser . . .

I’m basically waiting for the report to read for myself.

I know before I get that far, D’s in congress and anti tumpers here on Hannity will be screaming about what I should think is in the report.

No…moat people on here have said that they will wait for the report because nobody knows whats in it…

Its like you dont care to pay attention at all…

Sticking it to libs gets old snow…

Lets see it, baby.

the truth of the 10 “episodes” of Trump obstructing justice.

Lets see them spin that.

Allan

Yeah…im thinking of going to go break the law and use trumps defense…

Uh, yeah, which is why the want the full report, and not Barr’s version. And the press conference is just him telling his version, which he has already done.

Thanks for affirming what we already said?

2 Likes

“My guy isn’t spinning, your guy wants to spin.”

That’s exactly why “we” want the full report released.

Mueller had the option of saying “This is obstruction of justice”. If he did not do that, game over except for Rachael Maddow, CNN and leftist posters on the internet.
If he was not able to decide “yes, this is obstruction” then no way it would have met the reasonable doubt level.

I’d guess just the ones that are #Fake.

This thread is hoisted by it’s own petard.

everyone wants to pretend to want to see the report so they can spin the hell out of it

gee wonder if the dems and media will…

Oh boys lets rehash this a thousand more times!

Jesus get a new gimmick

1 Like

Rs in congress, and Rs at Fox, and pro-Trumpers here on Hannity are already screaming about what you should think is in the report.

You’re vindicating that, but wagging a finger at “the other side” for wanting to do the same.

How do you not see the irony and partisanship in that?

“I mean exactly what I said in plain English. He will only be embarrassed. Why do so many of you have to constantly try to change the narrative?”

Hillary will win in 2016. Trump will be removed within a month. Trump will be removed within a year. Trump will be impeached as a result of the Mueller Report. Seems to me Trump isn’t the one who’s been consistently embarrassed here. Don’t let me stop you from projecting though. :laughing:

Both sides will. But it’s totes cool when the pro-Trump media and congress creatures do it. Just can’t let those pesky anti-Trumpers do it!

1 Like