Dem's upset they and the liberal media don't get to interpret for you first

I didn’t know Barr could impeach someone.

I didnt say anything about impeachment. Did you mean to reply to another post?

No. The report will embarrass the dotard and those fools surrounding him. And it will all come out eventually.

We are simply living through the most corrupt administration in modern times. But this too shall pass.

Thanks for illustrating my point I guess.

Is that what people should do, really? Stick their heads in the sand?

No, we are all watching very carefully.

You had a point?

We already got the Barr summary. We know the Trump admin’s spin already. Why do we need a press conference to tell us what Bart already told us?

Barr has a base?

What else could you mean?

Then don’t watch the press conference. Problem solved.

So the AG is to be the lead law officer for we the people…a non-political, neutral person and libs are upset that he’s doing his job before they have a chance to put their political spin on it? Wow…just wow. How Barr is doing it is, how it’s intended to be done. I know that the AG being non-political is new thing in the last number of years but…this is…how it’s supposed to be done.

So you didn’t read his post?

1 Like

William Barr is acting according to the rules. If you don’t like the rules, work to change them. The Attorney General serves at the pleasure of the President.

Having a press conference today is something he has to do according to the rules?

The AG already did his job. We’ve seen his summary and what the Trump admin thinks the Mueller report says. Why do we need this press conference for them to tell us again? Just release the damned report already.

No one here is arguing that Barr doesn’t have the ability, according to “the rules” to hold this press conference. We simply wonder what the point is. We already know Barr’s interpretation of the report. A press conference isn’t needed to tell us again.

We’re pointing out the irony that this OP laments that Dems want to get to put out their version first despite Barr doing exactly that with this press conference, despite already having told us their spin on it.

Just release the damned report.

The squawking is getting pretty loud this morning. T-minus 1 hour, right?

I’d label the first as The Readers Digest condensed version. Now…after he and Mueller had time to redact what ever information there was that was deemed could hurt our country’s security, you’re now going to get the full novel. Do you really not understand this difference? Take of your political, partisan blinders then and…look again.

No, what we’re getting FIRST is the Barr abridged version as the press conference, THEN the “full novel.” with redactions of course.

You didn’t dispute anything I just said. Barr already put out his summary of the report. Now we’re going to get another Barr summary at the press conference, THEN the report.

I’m stating we don’t need ANOTHER summary-ie press conference-because we already got Barr’s take on it. We don’t need it again.

Your post above does not seem to indicate that you understand that we’ve already gotten the “Readers Digest” version. This press conference is unnecessary.

Take a giant dose of your own advice here and read what I actually said.

2 Likes

They will watch. We are witnessing Level 5 TDS sympton described as the continued action of hitting oneself in the head with a hammer. The pain and discomfort will continue until one stops. Level 5 TDS is the inability to stop.

CNN is most likely warning viewers it is somehow against the law to watch similar to the days of Wikileaks drops. They will explain on how the collusion detailed evidence is contained within the redacted portions of the report.