Dem's upset they and the liberal media don't get to interpret for you first

Oh no. I’ll listen and hear what he has to say.
I actually hope that Barr is doing what he believes is right for the country.
But he’s getting out in front of the release for some reason.

1 Like

I would think that Barr will testify to Congress before Mueller.

What if they released it and we didn’t need spin?

1 Like

Don’t need spin from who?

Barr
D’s in congress
Left wing media
Fox

All of the above?

They’re not worried, they’re just warning people the spin is starting.

Why do you think Trump is so worried?

I’m listening to Sean on Fox.
He’s talking about Hillary’s emails.
Criminy Dutch.

2 Likes

“But he’s getting out in front of the release for some reason.”
Probably so the Dems can’t spin it first. You know, like how they spun the Comey firing into magically being proof of collusion because obstruction.

I will believe him if what he says reflect the actual findings of the Mueller Report. However, based on past experiences, I fully expect him to leave out or spin the most damaging aspects of it.

He’s getting out in front of it for the same reason Trump has been so quite. There’s bad news a’coming and they want as much interference out there as possible.

Why do you think the Big Orange Mouth has been so quite.

I don’t need spin from anyone. Release the report. Don’t have a press conference from a guy who didn’t write the report a couple hours before they release report for a press to ask questions before they’ve read the report. It’s silly.

3 Likes

Lol, he hasn’t been quiet.

Snow, with all due respect, not a single reply from Congress mentions them wanting to talk about the Mueller report first. All they are saying is release the report for all to read and then talk about it. You’re worried about spin but clearly Barr wants to put his spin on the report BEFORE it is released. That spin you aren’t worried about in the slightest. I wonder why?

2 Likes

To propagandize and protect a dotard.

1 Like

I don’t care what Barr thinks, I don’t need him to tell me how he feels. Release the report, I can read it for myself then form my own opinion before Barr can put his own spin on things. Snow, sometimes I wonder if your support of Donald Trump prevents you from thinking straight about this situation.

1 Like

It’s silly anyway. Everyone but his base knows what the idiot did and his base will not be swayed in the least no matter what is in the report.

Don’t watch, your problem is solved. You’re welcome.

1 Like

When they show us who they are we should believe them the first time. Hope is lost.

Gee, I never thought of that. You’re smart!

If you have incontrovertible evidence of impeachable offences, tell it. What are you waiting for, impeach him.

No matter what Barr says or whats in the report we all already know how this is going to play out right? Democrats will claim the report contains proof of collusion, Republicans will say it doesn’t.

1 Like