Dem's upset they and the liberal media don't get to interpret for you first

That’s right. Barr and Rosenstien are having a press conference to explain the report at 9:30 am Easter, then will release the report between 11:00 and 12:00 Eastern.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said, “The process is poisoned before the report is even released.”

“Barr shouldn’t be spinning the report at all, but it’s doubly outrageous he’s doing it before America is given a chance to read it,” Schumer added.

Read that as: I don’t get to tell you how to think about the report. You’ll hear the AG and DAG opinion of the report BEFORE I can tell you how to think about it.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., tweeted that Barr “has thrown out his credibility & the DOJ’s independence with his single-minded effort to protect ⁦‪@realDonaldTrump⁩ above all else. The American people deserve the truth, not a sanitized version of the Mueller Report approved by the Trump Admin.”

And another upset that Barr and Rosenstien get to present THEIR opinion before congress (AKA Dems) get to tell you how to think!

"He [Barr] should let the full report speak for itself, read the statement from Nadler, Adam Schiff, D-Calif., Elijah Cummings, D-Md., Maxine Waters, D-Calif., and Eliot Engel, D-N.Y. “The Attorney General should cancel the press conference and provide the full report to Congress, as we have requested. With the Special Counsel’s fact-gathering work concluded, it is now Congress’ responsibility to assess the findings and evidence and proceed accordingly.”

Will these Liberals “let the report speak for itself”, or will they be interpreting it in the way THEY want it to be interpreted by the people? Barr should ONLY cancell if every congress critter agree’s NOT to say anything until the people have had a chance to read the report and get their OWN opinion. Oh wait, that won’t work. My bet is less then 10 min after the report is released, the left wing lamestream media will be giving bits and pieces telling YOU how to interpret and think about the report.

With Barr and Rosenstien giveing a press conference before it’s released, once it’s release, jane and john public will be able to see if Barr is trustworthy, or if he isn’t. Same with the Media and liberal congress critters.

2 Likes

With all due respect, you sound worried about the report.

2 Likes

No, sounds like the D’s in congress are worried THEY can’t put their spin on it first.

Or do you have an opinion on what I’ve quoted or anything else in the article?

1 Like

This is from your OP:

Read that as: I don’t get to tell you how to think about the report. You’ll hear the AG and DAG opinion of the report BEFORE I can tell you how to think about it.

That’s exactly what Barr is doing tomorrow. Why?

1 Like

Blame Ken Starr. If he hadn’t leaked large portions of the report prior to its release and included details not pertinent to his original investigation, the old rules would still be in place. Congress would get the full report and the Attorney General would not have the power to selectively release and individually interpret a special counsel’s findings.

I still don’t understand how if this is a special counsel investigation into the executive branch, a member of the executive branch appointed by an individual under investigation has the greatest power.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if Barr has a press conference before or after the report is released. This administration has not earned the benefit of the doubt with a significant amount of the public as evidence by a lack of a real increase in the poll numbers for Trump.

Ken Starr never happened. This is the first time a president has ever been investigated. Like ever. #treason #coup #keepgovernmentoutofmedicare

1 Like

I disagree with respect to the timing of Barr’s press conference (and Trump’s hint he may have one, too) prior to the release of the full (redacted) report.
It’s a pretty blatant attempt to poison the well.
I have no idea how successful it might be overall, but his base will accept it.

If I were to venture a guess, go through the process that was done from start (before Mueller appointed) to the end report. Go through the conclusions in the report, go through the logic behind Mueller determining there was no collusion, and go through some of the parts that explain why there was no obstruction. I also expect him to go through why they have to redact parts of the report that are being released to the public and to congress in general.

2 Likes

So you won’t believe a word of the presser tomorrow morning is what you are saying.

How so? You’ll be able to reat the entire redacted report by sometime tomorrow afternoon. Why would he mislead those who will actually read the report?

Trump appears to be the one who is worried. He has seen the report, knows what’s in it, and you’ll notice he isn’t out in front of it’s release bragging about how good he looks in it. That should be a BIG tell on what’s coming.

You’ll find out tomorrow afternoon.

Now tell me, why are all the D’s in congress concerned that Barr and Rosenstien (who supervised the investigation) get first crack and telling you what’s in the report and all that?

Maybe because libs had done enough damage to American as it is.

Why do libs feel the need to explain their propaganda first?

Don’t you think what democrats. the media had poison the well enough?

1 Like

You laid it out pretty well in post 9.

I don’t care, I won’t be listening. And don’t forget, Fox News will be redefining and telling you what to think. Why do you think Trump is so worried?

1 Like

Ask a lib.

Was that the post were I give what I suspect the presser will be about . . .

Or that you won’t beleive a word of what he says.

And the Dem’s and all the lamestream media outlest will be redefining and tell you want to think. Why do you think the D’s are so worried about what Barr and Rosenstien will say?

1 Like