Dems to request Trump tax Returns

Was it the IRS that said, despite the audit it does not keep him from submitting his tax returns? I vaguely remember that being said, but that was long ago, so I’m sure.

1 Like

That is correct… Richard Nixon released his tax returns while under audit…

Only to a scrambled brain.

Are you suggesting you think SCOTUS will overturn a law in place since 1924? Good luck in court…

He can and he said so. Is it a requirement? No.

Democrats will do anything to continue harassing the President.

I wonder who wants to keep Trump’s finances secret more. Trump or Trump voters?

Trump’s finances are none of your business. Your life is not affected in any way.

???

Once he decided to take public office, his finances become part of our business. We are entitled to know about any conflicts of interest as the voting public.

Tax Fraud is not a victimless crime.

Are you not aware that there is law, in place since 1924, that authorizes the house ways and means committee to request ANY persons tax returns?

We will probably get to see how the Supreme Court rules.

What do you think there is to rule on? Do you think there is a constitutional protection for tax returns?

Do you have evidence of Tax Fraud?

Start with All County Building Supply & Maintenance and work out from there.

Add in the fact that the IRS has audited Donald J Trump’s tax returns for the last 12 years.

That’s not true.

Financial disclosures have been required by elected officials since at least the Ethics in Government Act of 1978. 40 years later no rulings against it. Give it up. It ain’t gonna happen.

Of course! The reason I want to see his tax returns is to glean if any of his policies benefit him personally.

Have they audited all of his companies?

Are there any companies that his children own that his company pays? Because if a middle man company was created to shift millions from his father to he and his siblings… what are the chances that he is doing the same thing for his children?