"Dems Only" restaurants...Just like Whites only?

Dude don’t go there.

So it didn’t start by public shaming and barring them from places. Ok.

His current show on a Christian Network is cringe worthy. The first few shows started out with Christian guests, music and promoting Christian values. That was the hook, now he’s gone full trumptard (with the same fake folksy voice) and turned the show into another Fox News show, it’s ■■■■■■■ mind boggling.

Lol tell me more about how you love Trump’s rhetoric because he’s “telling it like it is” and he’s “not PC.”

Maybe conservatives should then just adopt a don’t ask don’t tell policy.

Love this “we should be able to say the foulest ■■■■ imaginable but if you’re mean to us we’re gonna cry so hard” thing they got going.

Conservative persecution complexes are nothing new.

The gall of cons in this thread comparing SHS being asked to leave politely to being a Jew in nazi Germany or a black person during Jim Crow.

It’s disgusting

I understand what you’re going for. But the Holocaust was a unique event that was the result of centuries of racial and religious hatred in Central Europe. It didn’t happen overnight.

This isn’t even close to the same thing.

1 Like

Probably wedding cakes. :man_dancing:t6:

Huh? Social media isn’t anonymous. Now, if you want to talk about forums, and comment sections, then yeah, those are anonymous hot garbage.

The victimization is strong in this one. Wow! :flushed:

Actually, it’s moderates that are most likely to get rid of due process. Most conservatives are in favor of due process, as are most liberals. It’s people with little or no political idealogy that go for “pragmatic” solutions like reducing or changing due process.

Out of curiosity, which party did these “Democrats” migrate over to due to their adamant disagreement regarding desegregation under Truman, and then even more after the Civil Rights Act under LBJ? :thinking:

I just removed every political person I followed on my Twitter feed. My life is too messy right now for people’s political rants.

Maxine gets asked if Conservatives have to ride in the back of the bus.

Look, lib propaganda…lol!

1 Like

You might want to snip that broad brush back a bit there. Unless you want to go with all the cons in this thread are doing that and want to stand by that remark.

And by the character of the boss that keeps her.

Amen!

1 Like