DEMS IMPLODING: Hillary Blames Bernie for 2016 Defeat to Donald Trump

Originally published at: DEMS IMPLODING: Hillary Blames Bernie for 2016 Defeat to Donald Trump | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton slammed Bernie Sanders in a recent interview; blaming the far-left Senator for her defeat to Donald Trump during the 2016 General Election.

“What do you think that he can do -whether he’s the nominee or not- to help get to the point of unifying people against Donald Trump,” asked the interviewer.

“Well, he can do it, for one,” joked Clinton. “That’s not our experience from 2016. There was no question about who would be the nominee… Unfortunately, his campaign and his principle supporters were just very difficult. Constantly attacking me and my supporters. It had an impact.”

Hillary is now blaming Bernie Sanders and his supporters for her 2016 Election loss.

How many excuses has she made now?

pic.twitter.com/0TZndmxATS

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) February 3, 2020

Clinton ripped Sanders in a recent interview with the Hollywood Reporter; saying “no one likes” the far-left Senator and he “got nothing done.”

“He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,” said Clinton.

HILLARY ON BERNIE: “He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it." https://t.co/1J6DGUNioN

— Kasie Hunt (@kasie) January 21, 2020

“If he gets the nomination, will you endorse and campaign for him?” asked the Reporter.

“I’m not going to go there yet. We’re still in a very vigorous primary season. I will say, however, that it’s not only him, it’s the culture around him. It’s his leadership team. It’s his prominent supporters. It’s his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women. And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it,” added Clinton.

Read the full report here.