DEMS DIG IN: Nancy Pelosi Says She’s ‘SO PROUD’ of Adam Schiff’s ‘Work as Chairman’

Originally published at: DEMS DIG IN: Nancy Pelosi Says She’s ‘SO PROUD’ of Adam Schiff’s ‘Work as Chairman’ | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi threw her full-support behind Chair of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff Thursday; defending the lawmaker after GOP legislators called for his resignation” following the Mueller report.

NEW: "I'm so proud of the work of Chairman Adam Schiff," Speaker Pelosi says after GOP members of House Intel Committee call for his resignation.

"I think they're just scaredy-cats. They just don't know what to do." https://t.co/t2NWMxwLme pic.twitter.com/ID59B7QtUf

— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) March 28, 2019

“I’m so proud of the work of Chairman Adam Schiff; in stark contrast to the irresponsible and almost-criminal behavior of the previous chair of the committee. So, what is the President afraid of? Is he afraid of the truth?” asked Pelosi.

“I think they’re just scaredy-cats, they just don’t know what to do so they have to make an attack. They did the wrong thing, the American people know that,” she added.