DEMS DEFLECT: DNC Boss Says Congresswoman's ‘Motherf***er’ Comment a Result of ‘Passion’

Originally published at: DEMS DEFLECT: DNC Boss Says Congresswoman’s ‘Motherf***er’ Comment a Result of ‘Passion’ | Sean Hannity

DNC Boss Tom Perez joined the growing chorus of Democrats deflecting criticism from Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s vicious attack against President Trump this week; saying her ‘Impeach the mother***er’ comment was simply a result of her “passion.”

“Here’s the reality,” Perez said. “There’s a lot of passion in Washington. Sometimes when you’re passionate, you say things that aren’t artful as you like them to be.”

Speaker Pelosi and Sen. Kamala Harris also defended Tlaib’s comments this week; saying they were “no big deal” and she isn’t the “first elected person to curse in public.”

“The use of that language was a teachable moment for me,” Rashida told reporters in Michigan. “I understand I am a member of Congress, and I don’t want anything that I do or say to distract us. That is the only thing I apologize for, is that it was a distraction.”

Read the full report at the Washington Examiner.