Demostrators flout social distancing rules in New York City

See video starting at 1:07

Notice that there were no negative comments from the reporters about violations of social distancing rules and lack of masks. It is all okay since they are protesting against climate change and environmental damage.

Will Joy Behar be ranting like she did for the Liberate Michigan protests?

“I’d like to ask them if they’re willing to sign away their right to treatment if and when they get infected,” she said. “Are you going to say ‘okay, I don’t need a ventilator because I thought I should go out and defy the governor’s order?’” she asked.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joy-behar-asks-whether-michigan-protesters-are-willing-to-sign-away-their-right-to-treatment-for-violating-stay-at-home-orders/ar-BB12Km6R

Do the media really care about the coronavirus?

Or is all an excuse to shut up political opponents?

2 Likes

:rofl:

This was from 2017. What source of news have you been searching for current events man?

ETA: In case people are confused, I watched the video and paused it at 0:29 and took a screen shot of the Saturday, April 22, 2017 sign celebrating the 2nd Annual Car Free event in NYC.

6 Likes

As of late NY has been trending down in new infections and deaths.

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

Good lord, is it really that hard to verify a few important details before going on a rant?

3 Likes

The rush to own the libs seems to be too much for some folks.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry Bill, that was April 22 2017.

Look Ma, I got a POINT to make!

1 Like

You can also just click the title of the video, and it’ll bring you to the YouTube page, where it clearly shows the video was uploaded on April 22, 2017.

1 Like

Best faceplate I’ve seen in a while. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah…good tip. I did not know that! Thanks!!

I knew that OP was going to be Fake News. Lol too funny.

2 Likes

Was the reporter Nostradamus?

1 Like

It happens, even to the best of us from time to time. But good for a chuckle. :wink:

Oops, I meant face-plant. Now I just did one. :laughing:

2 Likes

I :heart: this thread.

4 Likes

I’m curious where this originated

1 Like

Same here.

This is the funnest thread i have seen in a LONG time.

1 Like

Behar is a disgusting troll.

:neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :smirk: :slightly_smiling_face: :grin: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

It’s all good. One thing people have to do before trying to post something they think is profound, is read, re-read, exercise discernment, comprehend and of course check the date. Amirite :wink:

2 Likes