Democrats' war games for contesting the election

Why would we ask Biden that but not Trump?

Did the game-playing exercises raise legitimate questions about Donald Trump?

You know- on whose behaviors three of the four scenarios were based?

I’d love to see President Trump answer those legitimate questions, wouldn’t you?

Because thus far to the degree he has, he’s strongly hinted he’s not going to quietly accept any scenario where he’s the loser of this election.

You share a link stating it was a bipartisan group in the headline…then claim it was a “Dem” war game.

Do you guys even notice when you do that anymore?

Scenario #18: Democrat operatives infiltrate polling places on election day, and announce to the crowds that Cracker Barrel and Bass Pro Shop are having a day long 50% off sale. Then when the patriots disperse they rig the ballot boxes so everyone votes for Clinton. She is installed as POTUS, suspends the Constitution and 1,000 years of darkness ensues.

BANK ON IT

1 Like

Secession from the union based upon election results. lol

Was tried and failed.

Won’t happen again.

Allan

Here the most likely scenario.

Biden gets 300 electoral votes and take office on January 20, 2021.

Trump boycotts transition.

Allan

i forgot about this……

i love it when i get ■■■■ right.

(contrary to MAGA beliefs)

Allan (predictions come true sometimes)

1 Like

How many Russian colusion did we see?

We ought to be able to see AS MANY as we seen in Russia Colusion.
If you Liberals are all for Democracy and equal treatments…
Just green and bare it now with the widest smiles you can manage.
Fair is fair and since you love Democracy. Enjoy. :innocent: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Now in 2023 Pelosi is saying just the opposite. As the reporter notes, her statement should not be understood as hyperbole.

As for the prospect of a second Trump term, Pelosi immediately recoiled when I brought it up. “Don’t even think of that,” she told me. “Don’t think of the world being on fire. It cannot happen, or we will not be the United States of America.” . . .

There was a time in American life, not that long ago, when that would have been clear hyperbole. These are categorically different times.
How Nancy Pelosi’s Long Game Led to Trump’s Indictment

The last time leading Democrats were this opposed to a Republican President, they plunged the nation into civil war. It looks like they are planning for a similar scenario again.

1 Like

lol. comparing lincoln to trump.

like comparing man o war (lincoln) to zippy chippy (trump)

Allan

Obviously you are not familiar with Democrats’ portrayals of Lincoln as a monkey during the Civil War.

1 Like

they did not like their political opponent. i am shocked.

Allan

who beat them like a rug, twice.

Allan

Democrats killed hundreds of thousands of people because they did not accept the election result. Their deranged leaders are proposing a similar scenarios if they lose a presidential election now.

They promise that a loss to Trump would literally be the end of the United States of America. That echos the Democrat who Lincoln replaced:

“I am the last President of the United States!”– James Buchanan

Is Pelosi saying that she will live in the Confederate States of Cascadia if Trump wins?

some cons are threatening to leave the country if Biden wins re election.

partisan hyperbole is in overdrive.

Allan

There is a difference between people leaving the country and states unilaterally leaving the country.

Secession is a serious proposal from Democrats for preventing the election of the “wrong candidate” as president. The same party nearly destroyed the country with secession under similar circumstances 160 years ago.

Have leading Democrats ever denounced these insane plans?

Has the media ever questioned them about these plans?

where do you get these ideas from? none of your strange ideas will ever come to fruition. you do however hold promise as a comedy writer.

Allan

The DOJ has gone after J6 protestors and now Trump for speech that is far less threatening that what Democrats have bragged about.

We need more trials for seditious conspiracy, but the DOJ is acting as part of the conspiracy.

fake electors arent speech.

Allan