Democrats spend our money

As usual …

Cruel. Just cruel.

I had to look up what Newsbusters is. Apperantly it is “America’s leading media watchdog in documenting, exposing and neutralizing liberal media bias.”

I always enjoy discovering these… unique websites that Trump supporters visit. Thank you, OP.

Yeah, I’ve never heard of them, and I thought I knew all those obscure websites.

And they breed like rabbits.

Do tell…How do the Democrats spend our money when Republicans control the government?

It’s like blaming your wife for spending money you agreed spend to in the monthly budget.

This is making its way through the right-wing bubble.

Conservatives & republicans are in charge of the budget today, and have since 2010.

Now compare per capita net negative public expenditures on citizens.

Kthx.

I’m just as bothered by all the citizens having to use the welfare state as I am by non citizens.

There shouldn’t be this many people on public assistance.

I agree.

And if you work an honest 40 hours a week, you shouldn’t have to be on government assistance if you were paid a decent living wage.

Unfortunately tax payers are subsidizing companies who refuse to give workers decent pay.

6 Likes

The “study” comes from “Center for Immigration Studies”, which is a right wing group (despite claims otherwise) known for cherry picking data to match their anti-immigrant agenda.

Unsurprisingly, their leaders have ties to holocaust deniers and white nationalists.

So basically, FAKE NEWS.

Just to show how bull**** this garbage is…

Welfare use drops to 58 percent for non-citizen households and 30 percent for native households if cash payments from the Earned Income Tax Credit are not counted as welfare.

The earned income tax credit is being counted as Wellfare.

There’s probably a ton more hogwash in this malarkey but I’m not going to bother reading it because it’s just more barely disguised racism peddled by republican garbage skewers.

A tax credit is used as welfare!!! Billionaires are getting free stadiums and farmers get free subsidies !!!

Bunch of ■■■■■■■■■■■

Lol census doesnt ask if you’re an immigrant . That’s what the big stink is about them trying too. So how are they coming up with this. Fyi I didn’t read article yet just the headline