Democrats Lie, Americans die, but hey at least Joe's ahead

That was not happening in Portland when the Feds went in.

It simply wasn’t.

The fires and rioting “burned themselves out” so to speak, a couple weeks in.

The current threat is being exaggerated so you’ll be scared and support Federal overreach.

Wearing masks was tyranny in your eyes

Sending actual federal forces where they weren’t wanted…actual federal overreach…is fine and dandy.

Don’t you see how ridiculous that is?

4 Likes

Take a quick trip out to Portland or Seattle…

Horse ■■■■■ Mobs do not have a right to protest even by simply spray painting on federal buildings. Would you allow a mob to spray paint your house or business? If not, why not? Of course, they were rioting, not engaged in beautifying buildings

1 Like

Tell me, are your comments about burning cities and skyrocketing crime and dying people based on trips to Portland and Seattle?

No. We think for ourselves.

8 Likes

Gosh, messages are so much better than posts when it comes to threatening mass murder aren’t they?

Why shouldn’t AFR make them public??

Man is going to jail. ISN’T THAT ENOUGH??? Are you ■■■■■■■ serious here???

Bad cop murders man. He’s arrested within 4 days and charged with murder and will probably spend the rest of his life in prison. ISN’T THAT ENOUGH???

HELLLOOOO??

All under trump’s watch, but somehow you’ve convinced yourself that Biden and the Democrats are the problem. :rofl::rofl:

Democrat mayors like the idiots in Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle and Portland publicly condoned the riots going on in their cities. In Charleston, a lady and her young daughter were trapped in their car with a violent mob jumping on her car, rocking her car, yelling threats etc. The lady called 911 and was told by the dispatcher that there was nothing the police could do, they couldn’t even respond because the mayor ordered then bro stand down because event was sanctioned. She was advised to call city hall and voice her concern to the mayor directly.

This is what police officers are supposed to do. Uphold the law and stop criminal activity and protect women and children from rioting mobs. It is always wrong when mobs riot. Always. Federal officers jobs include protecting federal property. They don’t need permission from idiot mayor’s to enter a city and do their job. It is not an “overreach” for federal officers to do their job.

1 Like

No, it’s based on actual unbiased news being shown on TV by journalists actually doing THEIR jobs…That’s why you’re not seeing it on the “news” channels you watch…

Does Trump run your city or your state? Does your chief of police report to Trump or your Mayor? Do your State police report to Trump? Does you county sheriff take his orders from Trump? If you see an arsonist about to set fire to your neighbor’s house, do you call Trump and expect him to dispatch someone to deal with the arsonist? How the hell is Trump responsible for the crimes going on in anyone’s neighborhoods?

Bingo

Just like lemmings as they head towards the cliff…

At the 2016 RNC Trump said the following:
I am your voice. I alone can fix it . I will restore law and order

In your opinion how’s he been doing?

1 Like

He’s sending in federal officers and apparently he alone is concerned about restoring law and order the law in those cities. His statement was eerily prophetic…

Who is the unbiased news?

Yeah I don’t think he meant 3.5 years into his presidency he’d guard one federal building when he yelled that this American carnage will end now.

2 Likes

Unbiased news? Whose news do you think is unbiased? You are being lied to and you don’t even see it for what it is.

You suggest I need to go to Portland or Seattle to know what’s going on but you only need to see it on TV.

Seriously, step away from the TV and radio. It would do you a world of good.

1 Like

That lady is no doctor.

It’s always the libz fault with these morons like Tucker.

“Claiming that there’s an “incentive” for Democrats to have coronavirus cause “more damage” as it hurts Trump politically, the Fox News star tied the removal of the video to the 2020 presidential election, claiming it was only taken down because Trump retweeted it and that “enraged Democrats.”

1 Like

I don’t know how many different ways to tell you you’re being lied to.

Portland was not ablaze when Trump sent troops there.

It got bad only AFTER he sent them there.

Literal tyranny happening before your small government eyes…and you’re accepting it without blinking because you’ve been told to be scared and angry.

This IS Jade Helm…except unlike Jade Helm…this is actually happening.

5 Likes

Are you sure? He wears a bow-tie.