Democrats Don't Want People to Get Proven Coronavirus Safe Drugs

I don’t know, there has been 2 month of testing should have some results.

WTH? I was responding to Conan who had Fake News that Tom Hanks and wife were given hydroxychloroquine. They were not. They were given chloroquine, and I added a link about that.

Before becoming seriously ill, somewhere around 98-99% of people will recover with standard treatment that does not include any of those drugs. If it is not effective with patients who are seriously ill, then it is minimally effective at best.

Snake oil.

There’s no proof this drug does anything for this disease.

Someone please delete this thread, before someone who is desperate enough reads this and puts him or herself in greater danger by taking something they shouldnt. This isnt a game.

1 Like

oh ok. well the answer is YES there have been many. in fact one democrat lady was so appreciative of trump she tanked him and visited racist trump at the white house.

her name is Karen Whitsett

surely you saw something about it on cnn

1 Like

show me the medical proof.

She knows how to prove a drug is efficacious?

She’s a clinical trial expert?

Wow!

People think colloidal silver works too.

Doesn’t mean it does.

I saw some lady on TV who said drinking her pee cure her of cancer.

the question that needed answering was did it save lives.

it obviously did.

dang! huh?

You don’t prove a medicine works through anecdotes. Especially not for a virus that doesn’t kill the vast majority of people who become infected. The only people who rely on these kind of anecdotes are snake oil salesman.

Its been two month show me the medical testing results.

yes there is

and lots of it are being used

dang! huh?

find them yourself

No, the answer is not “yes”.

Correlation is not causation. The fact that some people who took the drugs got better does not imply that the drugs made them get better.

1 Like

How did it “obviously” do this?

How did the doctor definitively link the Congresswoman getting better to the drug and only the drug?

If no such controls were run all that’s happening here is the commission of a post hoc ergo propter hoc logical fallacy.

Your the one suggesting this drug can treat the virus.
prove it.

I’ve been reading studies about the use of pancuronium bromide in appropriate applications.
When taken in 100mg dosages not one person complained of any side effects.
Why aren’t we hearing more about this?

Science is hard.

2 Likes

so this drug in combo (with z pack etc) didnt save anyone from covid?

We have no idea if it did.