Democrats do want open borders, regardless of what the NYT and others are saying

President is not the only nationally elected office.

you have statistics on the voting behavior of illegals who become naturalized citizens ?
Or maybe you meant you had statistics on the voting behavior of illegals.

Please share in either case.

And also… either you do not understand venn diagrams ( or their logical equivalents) or you are the one who is basing a post on prejudice. Even if most illegals are Hispanic, most Hispanics in our country are neither illegals nor of the same socioeconomic demographic as illegals. There are roughly 60 million Hispanics in the US. There are about 10 million illegals in the country and they are not even all Hispanic. So the illegal Hispanic population is considerably smaller than the larger Hispanic population.

Admit it… you just got lazy and thought you would throw something against the wall to see if it stuck. It didn’t and now you are flailing.

This is one of yours, Libs.

Of course i do. They are called Cubans.

Expound, please. Where have you seen where a poll worker wore a button that said “Democrat” on it?

I completely understand that the mere fact that hispanics vote for the GOP does not mean that those who here illegally If they were to be naturalized will not necessarily follow that trend. My point is that the have in the past like the Cubans for example.

You can throw all the insults you want. It does not change the fact that illegals be they Hispanic or otherwise take advantage of education, take advantage of training and find jobs. What percentage? Nobody knows. You are ascribing them qualities based on your prejudices and based on those qualities you feel that they will vote dem because why? Because “they want to live on the plantation?” Because “they come here for handouts?”

I am being slow this morning. Who else does the entire country Vote for other than president and vp. The senators are statewide, house reps are local.

I stand corrected, elections of national import, feel better? In any case your assertion that are evenly split contained no specific mention of Presidential or national elections.

Innever said they were evenly split. I specifically used nearly because the stats bear it out.

Fine you want me to spell it out i will. The implication is that much like the other major minority’s African Americans voters, the Hispanics vote in unison. The facts do not brar it out. Where African Americans vote at above 90 percent, Hispanics vote drops to as low as 44 or even outright a majority as it did with the governor of Florida.

And sorry i wasn’t trying to be an ass, i thought i was missing something

the Cons are still peddling this falsehood

1 Like

No the stats do not bear it out and cherry picking individual elections to prove your case is no evidence that is does. Overall they vote and affiliate as democrats by a 30+ point margin. Yes, individual Presidential candidates can overcome that disparity, largely by being sympathetic to amnesty, but it is the exception and not the norm.

please libs… educate your own.

I actually agree with you but not for the same reason. The exceptions are not the rules but my point is that the GOP can actually get the Hispanic vote.

By the way the Dems better understand that and fast. As the white population diminishes, it is very likely that the Hispanic population as it gains wealth starts voting for the GOP.

Dems do understand it, which is why they take every opportunity to claim republicans are racist against hispanics.

They do the same with African Americans… and yet

free free free

yes… from the moment they arrive, they are taught that legal representation, education, training, health care, subsistance… all free free free.

It is taught through experience. It is not my prejudice that teaches them that everything they need is free from “the government”. What they dont learn about is who funds the government.

You have nothing to back that up other than your feefees

I’ve already posted a video of your queen being caught red handed saying it to Brazilian bankers. Try again.

1 Like
2 Likes