Democrats Build Back Bankrupt Bill

I never took you as a supporter of defund the police. :wink:

Be honest for a change.

Just because I disagree with your assessment of liberal beliefs doesn’t mean I’m lying.

1 Like

Libs want to use other people money to control the people…embrace your philosophy.

So you believe tax dollars shouldn’t be used for police, funding prisons, creating traffic lights and speed limit signs, stopping companies from polluting, and other similar ways the government funded by tax dollars controls Americans?

Not if libs are using that as excuse to mandate their pet projects and other social engineering.

Why do you always throw that ■■■■ out anyway? If we pay for policies why not pay for electric cars, or windmills.

That fact that you cannot understand or refuse to understand the differences is what makes your ideologue such a threat to people freedoms.

And it’s getting old.

2 Likes

Since you’re already paying for policing why not his college?

1 Like

We don’t live in anarchy, there’s always some form of control. And I bet you support many of the forms of “control” I listed above. You’re more than welcome to be more specific then just he ambiguous “control”. At least we’re making progress now that you’ve narrowed it down to “pet projects and other social engineering”. Both sides do that though. The border wall was a pet project. Making laws about restricting civil marriage between only heterosexual couples is social engineering. The 1776 Commission was both a pet project and social engineering.

That fact that you cannot understand or refuse to understand the differences is what makes your ideologue such a threat to people freedoms.

I understand that you might be upset by soda taxes, being required to wear a mask, or not being allowed to smoke in restaurants anymore.

And it’s getting old.

So is assuming people’s opinions and ideologies.

Here is problem with YOU and yes with people like yourself.

If we support the police/Fire department then whats little more…and then more and more and more.

It never ends with libs. How about telling us what what you really want.

3 Likes

I can’t help that you wrongly believe liberals want totalitarianism. And if I tell you they don’t you’ll just accuse me of lying.

That’s such an open ended question I wouldn’t be able to answer it to your satisfaction, especially because you probably don’t want to hear me talk about synthesizers and audio equipment. If you want to ask me more specific questions then feel free. Also I can’t speak for liberals, only myself.

Because they do, libs demand compliance or they will destroy people lives…punish em.

3 Likes

You will never hear what they really want. They very rarely give concrete positions, that way they can always come back with “I never said I support xyz”.

Also, they know what they want won’t fly anywhere where anyone with half a brain won’t support.

4 Likes

So that leaves em deceiving and manipulation people until it’s too late.

1 Like

How about something along the lines of FDR’s Second Bill or Rights?

Roosevelt felt that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights didn’t assure us equality in the pursuit of happiness.

The 2nd BoRs included:

The right to employment
The right to adequate food, clothing and leisure along with enough income to support them
The right of Farmers to a fair income
Freedom from unfair competition and monopolies
The right to adequate housing
The right to adequate medical care
The right to a secure income upon retirement
The right to an education

Do you have a problem with any of this?

2 Likes

download.jpeg

3 Likes

Why? What’s wrong with providing people with the opportunity to work?

The government?

1 Like

No…and no.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. Incentives to private industry might be part of the answer.

Explain?

No…means no.

1 Like

That’s not much but I guess that’s all you got.