Democrats Build Back Bankrupt Bill

A few days.

1 Like

The result was that it helped us defeat Germany.

By a few days … at best. They were done for before our forces every reached the Audubon, let alone used it to move troops or supplies.

Note, not one Island taken from Japan had a decent surface transportation system … not one.

1 Like

Hey Z, if you had to guess, what do you think is the most common form of freight transport in the USA? Truck, rail, pipeline, vessel, or air?

A follow up if you don’t mind: if the answer is “truck”, do you suppose that a solid and extensive interstate highway system might be a major boon to a burgeoning superpower that is on it’s way to the largest economy in history?

A couple more, with your indulgence: why say these roads ​(named Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense) weren’t built with national defense partly in mind? Were you aware that Eisenhower was on a survey of American roads for the army in the early 1900’s for just such a project, and he found them to be deplorable?

My comment had nothing to do with the desirability of an interstate highway system. I quite enjoy it. Had more to do with the fiction that was maintained to have it become a federal mandate. Could easily have been done with some state to state negotiation absent the fed.

1 Like

Yeah me too!

1 Like

Thanks for admitting I’m right. :grinning:

:crazy_face:

u haul

1 Like

It is neither your nor the government’s function to “improve my life”.

4 Likes

:rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

Enjoy, taking a snippet out of context seems to be fun for you.

Nobody is looking to improve your life. I would however want to improve our country.

I’ll be coming to Texas soon!

I quoted the whole post

Planning to cross into Norway with a coyote?

3 Likes

Mmmmmm

Your life… I’m sure most people think things could be better here. I sense you think your life is perfect already.

A one line reply to a longer conversation. :roll_eyes:

I made an observation to a line in a post about losing wars due to poor infrastructure. A subtle point, apparently too difficult for some to understand.

Yeah…that was deep…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like