Democrats and their political establishment has throwing Bernie Bros under the bus

As a liberal who do you think is more aligned to my views? The “Democratic establishment” or Republicans?

As a liberal?

:rofl:

You think im a conservative? Should I have said “Bernie supporter” instead?

I know who is a liberal and I know who isn’t.

That sentence in your post looks like your saying he’s liberal. Can be read both ways

Obviously you dont. I am pretty liberal on most social issues

Sorry…you can’t be half liberal and half authoritarian and remain liberal.

Is Trump willing to support Medicare for All in order to bring in all the Bernie Bros?

Vote for Biden is a vote to enrich pharmaceuticals and rich special interest.

There was a term in ‘12 and ‘16 too. Forget them though b

Apparently this is to trick you into sitting out the election.

Honestly I know the hardcore internet dudes are gonna be frothing but Bernie was the early front runner and that’s the single best position you can possibly be in in a presidential primary.

Biden just out here pulling one of his “stupid like a fox” routines.

1 Like

Clearly your only option as Bernie partisans is to vote Republican. Lol

1 Like

And your vote for Trump is for…

Haha not gonna happen. I’d get out the vote for dog ■■■■ at this point. Or even Bloomberg,

1 Like

I’ve been mulling coming out of retirement this cycle to do some good old fashioned ground game. I’m in an absolutely critical region. Haven’t really gone balls out since ‘08.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t think so. “Medicare fo’ all” is a pandering pipe dream. None of the MFA hucksters can give a palatable estimate of the cost. I don’t think they have a clue either.

I’ve been thinking the same thing, although it’s been since 2012 for me.

1 Like

Definitely been long enough to forget how soul crushingly boring it usually is, except for the final month before the election. Lol.

1 Like

Yeah I’m in NC. I usually get panicky the last weekend and go do some canvassing and driving . Did a ton in 08 and 12.

You are four years too late. Bernie bros chose their candidate in 2016 general. It wasn’t Hillary