Democratic Pedophile gets slap on the wrist.

Your party was willing to let a child molester off the hook. And your media chose to ignore it until they thought they could connect it to Trump.

Do you see anything different?

Is Acosta now a Democrat?

The real answer: The recent ruling regarding the case

Federal prosecutors in Florida violated the rights of victims by secretly reaching a non-prosecution agreement with a wealthy financier accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

http://time.com/5535265/prosecutors-violated-victims-rights-jeffrey-epstein/

I now right? Liberal media did take notice. 13 years later when they brought Trump’s name into it. A little late in the game doncha think?

Altair…do you intentionally try to create FAILTHREADS? Because if so, you’re doing one heck of a job brother!

2 Likes

Some people are flailing.

Well duh.
Every thread that exposes the hypocrisy of liberals and their media partners is a “Threadfail” as far as libs are concerned. You are not interested in covering the sins of your people. I get it.

No. It’s news 13 years later because of the new legal developments.

I’m not a lib…another fail on your part.

That’s a lot of lib mob Deep State drive by media coverage.

Why did they ignore it when it happened? And why did the local democratic prosecutor let him off so easy? Those are my questions. And those are the reasons that we need conservative media. They cover the stories that liberal media refuses to cover.

This has been covered by everyone, maybe except Fox? Too busy watching AOC eating hamberders?

Worth repeating, I think. Why would anyone think to investigate a terrific guy?

1 Like

The prosecutor was/is a Republican

Nobody ignored it when it happened. It was all over the news. And those of us with principles were warning you Trump voters that Trump was tied to him back before the election. Funny that you didn’t seem to care back then.

3 Likes

Don’t believe your lying eyes.

Did anyone in the conservative media cover it at the time?

The local county prosecutor took it to a grand jury and those were the charges they indicted on. Looks like the media did cover it at the time.

Ann Coulter isn’t being honest with you.

Congratulations for not being a liberal. You seem to take the liberal stance on nearly every issue. But hey, I could be wrong. Let me revise my reply.

Every thread that exposes the hypocrisy of liberals (not snagglepuss) and their media partners is a “Threadfail” as far as libs are concerned. You are not interested in covering the sins of your people. I get it.

Fair enough?

A-ha! See, that proves he’s a democrat!

1 Like

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article225624945.html

“The Department of Justice has opened an investigation into Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta’s role in negotiating a controversial plea deal with a wealthy New York investor accused of molesting more than 100 underage girls in Palm Beach.

The probe is in response to a request by Sen. Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican and member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who was critical of the case following a series of stories in the Miami Herald. The Herald articles detailed how Acosta, then the U.S. attorney for Southern Florida, and other DOJ attorneys worked hand-in-hand with defense lawyers to cut a lenient plea deal with multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein in 2008.

The Herald’s three-part series, Perversion of Justice, was cited by Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd in his letter to Sasse. DOJ’s Office of Professional Responsibility will head the investigation, he said.

“OPR has now opened an investigation into allegations that department attorneys may have committed professional misconduct in the manner in which the Epstein criminal matter was resolved,’’ wrote Boyd in the letter dated Wednesday.”

Who appointed Acosta as his Labor Secretary?