Democrat Politicians & Sanctuary Cities

Sanctuary Cities only encourage Illegal Immigrants that do commit crimes.
Most Americans don’t want Sanctuary Cities. So why do the Democrat
Politicians force it upon the American People?

All an Illegal Immigrant with a “Felony” background has to do, is simply
to make it into a Sanctuary City, and they can’t be touched by our border
patrol. (ICE)

So why don’t Democrat Politicians seem to care about the American
peoples safety? They enjoy walls and fences around their houses,
but don’t want one for America.

Angel Parents are parents who’ve lost a child because an illegal criminal
killed them. What are Democrat Politicians doing to help them, and to help stop any more illegals from doing more crimes in the future? Because all Sanctuary
Cities are doing, are to help Illegal Immigrants that have felonies.

It basically is telling them that it is ok that they’re felons, and
it is ok what they did. Are there any loopholes for if they commit more felonies
while in a Sanctuary City, because they’re here illegally?

I live in a Sanctuary town (it’s a suburb of approx 30k.) I was very happy and proud when my town board voted to become one. We had several open to the public hearings and people here were overwhelmingly in favor of the resolution.

So there. :slight_smile:

Well, I’m glad that you don’t mind living along side possible murderers and rapists,
and drug lords. I copied and pasted what I said though.

1 Like

Are you trying to claim that ICE is unable to arrest an illegal immigrant in “sanctuary cities”?

Thats exactly what he is claiming, which just goes to show how little people understand of the term. They just regurgitate CEC crap because they are too lazy to actually do some research of their own.

5 Likes

You don’t understand the reason for and the concept of sanctuary cities.

Does this sanctuary also apply to an American citizen or a “legal” foreign resident/visitor from agencies like ATF or IRS? It puts illegals in a very “special” category above citizens and legal residence.

You don’t understand the meaning of being a sanctuary city.

Perhaps some research would be of assistance to you.

How is ICE to know there is an illegal entrant when city officials engage in “harboring”?

SEE: 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(A)Any person who—

(iii)knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue, demoralize and then conquer a prosperous and freedom loving people than by allowing and encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, criminal and diseased populations of other countries to invade that country, and make the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such invaders.

How can they harbor if they don’t know an individuals immigration status? It’s out of their jurisdiction.

Do you believe that illegal immigrants don’t vote in Presidential Elections also?

Perhaps a very small number have been able to commit fraud and do so, but we’re talking extremely rare cases.

we have a low crime rate in Jersey (a sanctuary state)

Next…

Allan

Very few if any. Most illegals avoid anything government like a plague.

Allan

We should all just start ignoring fed law. Illegals ignore our law on immigration and often commit SS fraud, which is identity theft. Why should they be more free than real citizens?

Open border is leading to increased “sex” traffic, which is just slavery. If you are against the wall, and strong immigration control you are pro-slavery …of young women mostly.

Grasping at straws. But I understand. There really isn’t much left but that.

How can they stop them from voting illegally if they don’t know an individuals immigration status? It’s out of their jurisdiction.

Yes, we know you don’t like sanctuary cities. You didn’t like them when you started this thread in mid Jan.:

And you’ll still dislike them when you likely start another thread when this one burns out.

You like multi-posting threads on Sanctuary Cities, we get it.

1 Like

They don’t vote, that’s the Michael Meyers of Republican election Camp-Out lore.

People need to register to vote and to register to vote they have to document their status. Undocumented people don’t vote because they cannot register. I know it is popular view among conservatives that our country is awash in illegal voting but every serious effort to find evidence of illegal voting comes up empty. A perfect example was President Trump’s commission trying to prove that Hillary’s trouncing of Donald in the popular vote was fraudulent. The effort produced nothing and its head – Kris Kobach – who led voter suppression efforts as Secretary of State in Kansas was ordered by a judge in Kansas to have remedial training in Constitutional law.

Nevertheless, the phony fear of illegal votes continues to be widespread. Its just not real.