DEMOCRAT DUO? Joe Biden Says Bernie Sanders Will be a Part of His Presidential ‘Journey’

Originally published at: DEMOCRAT DUO? Joe Biden Says Bernie Sanders Will be a Part of His Presidential ‘Journey’ | Sean Hannity

Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden praised his sole remaining opponent to the nomination Tuesday; saying Bernie Sanders will be a part of his presidential “journey” should he win the White House this November.

“Bernie has an incredible following,” Biden said. “He’s maybe one of a half dozen people in American history who may not be the nominee but has had an impact on American politics in a significant way, in a positive way.”

“If I’m the nominee I can tell you one thing — I would very much want Bernie Sanders to be part of the journey. Not as a vice presidential nominee, but just in engaging in all the things that he’s worked so hard to do, many of which I agree with,” he added.

Biden says he wants Sanders to be part of his presidential "journey" https://t.co/suTf5yNYDL pic.twitter.com/YUxcO2RyCs

— The Hill (@thehill) April 7, 2020

“I wouldn’t presume to do that,” Biden said when asked if Bernie should exit the race. “I really mean it. It’s a really hard decision and Bernie has a lot of really devoted followers. It’s a difficult decision to make. But it’s his to make. I’m not going to suggest what he should do.”

Read the full report at The Hill.