DEMOCRAT DODGE: Warren Refuses to Answer Question on Native American Ancestry at Town Hall

Originally published at: DEMOCRAT DODGE: Warren Refuses to Answer Question on Native American Ancestry at Town Hall | Sean Hannity

Anti-Trump crusader and possible 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren refused to answer serious questions surrounding her alleged Native American ancestry this week; bizarrely stating “I grew up in Oklahoma” when pressed on her botched DNA results.

Voter asks Warren about the "lack of presidential tact" in her handling of the Native American issue.

Warren: "What I've discovered is that people care a lot about what's happening to their lives every single day and what touches them like housing and education and health care." pic.twitter.com/sCLiypR4UK

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 19, 2019

“How do you respond to people who think that -regardless of the underlying facts- the way you handled the question of your Native American heritage was tone-deaf, offensive, and indicative of a lack of presidential tact?” asked one member of the audience at a town hall event in Mississippi.

“Well, you know, I grew up in Oklahoma. I learned about my family from my family… Based on that, that’s just kind of who I am, and I do the best with it,” said Warren.