DEMOCRAT DELUSION: Trump THANKS Dems for Bill to REPEAL Tax Cuts

Originally published at: DEMOCRAT DELUSION: Trump THANKS Dems for Bill to REPEAL Tax Cuts | Sean Hannity

President Trump ironically thanked liberal legislators during the holiday weekend, saying their pledge to repeal the GOP tax cuts is “too good to be true” for Republicans heading into the 2018 midterm elections.

The President praised the lawmakers on social media just days after Democratic Congressman Jared Polis introduced legislation to repeal the GOP-sponsored cuts, saying the new bill would help bolster the GOP in their struggle to retain control of Congress.

“A Democratic lawmaker just introduced a bill to Repeal the GOP Tax Cuts (no chance). This is too good to be true for Republicans…Remember, the Nancy Pelosi Dems are also weak on Crime, the Border and want to be gentle and kind to MS-13 gang members…not good!” Trump tweeted.

The Colorado Representative unveiled his legislation days ago, saying he wrote the bill to stop the President’s “tax giveaways” to wealthy Americans and large corporations; adding “Simple choice this election: President and GOP lose by cozying up to corporate special interests. We win by standing up for students, public schools, and families.”

Did Marks write the title? :wink:

It is a good thing that we are now living in the era again where deficits don’t matter.

2 Likes

Dems: Vote for us we’ll raise your taxes and give the money to illegals, brilliant! /mocking sarcasm

Lower the deficit.

I hope Trump keeps his word and vetoes the next budget

Dems are for Tax hikes and open borders…

Some may be, but I am not.

But hey, you are seemingly all for lying blanket Partisan accusations.

Good job!

If you vote for dems you vote for their policy. Open borders, sanc cities and tax hikes.

I have never voted for any Democrat that stood for open borders or introduced legislation requiring open borders. The last major political choice I made for a tax hiker was when I voted for PaPa “read my lips, no new taxes” Bush.

So, it’s what dems stand for… What you think you are voting for matters little. Dems vote how they are told. No Rand Pauls etc…

More partisan BS.

:laughing:

Rand Paul is a showman who at times pretends at bucking the Republican party line.

more stem cell harvesting centers… wait… places to choose… raise taxes and make more places to choose, especially near section 8 utopias…

No doubt this bill will die in committee and the American electorate will not even note its passing.

The only way Republicans could use this nothing burger bill would be to allow it to have life in Congress.

#TrumpSoStupid

PaPa Bush was the first Person I voted for President.

Democrats are for higher taxes, sanctuary cities, open borders, grabbing guns and abortion at any stage of pregnancy for any reason.

No thanks.