Demcrats are taking 1st steps to remove Omar

Is that your car? I’m a sports car guy.

Belongs to Biden I believe.

I understand that love affair. Last fall my love affair ended in a sudden break up. An “impaired” driver ignored a stop sign before entering the highway I was cruising along at 58 mpg
Had my 3rd surgey a few weeks ago. Love can be painful but so much pleasure. lol. Safe travels!

I’m sorry you got hurt in a traffic accident. That sucks. I disagree with most of your politics but I hope you recover and I wish you the best.

:point_up:

And not discussing the topic is also trolling.

I think that’s open for debate.

There are times I could care less and don’t. Not worth the effort. It’s an ROI thing. :wink:

You should switch to lib posting. Libs never take any abuse for mistakes in posts.

Hmm, this is news. This must be part of the alternate reality/facts thing.

Maybe you should ask God to go over US Congress House representative elections and terms with you again.

Brain farts? Lol.

Thanks. Been a slow road but progessing along.
It’s a life changer for sure. I feel a bit lucky, two people didn’t make it. Take care

You were so gloriously reveling in the idea that Democrats would seek to overturn the voters will and remove a duly elected candidate over things the Candidate, now representative says.

Isn’t that the exact argument you Trump Supporters use when impeachment talk comes up. You can’t overturn the will of the voters.

How hypocritical!

Yet you Support Trump? Do tell @YLBD…how does that work?

@YLBD’S wife needs to get a better phone. Its making @YLBD look bad.

Paaaaalease!!!

Special elections InDeed!

Reminds me of the humble beginnings of the Shots Fired at Fraken’s house thread. That thing went on for four years

I never once clicked that thread or read any of it.

This thread is nothing but made up goofy-ass alternative facts and you wanna quibble about “libberish”? :joy:

I only know what was told to me by others!

1 Like

It’s amazing how many libs want to defend their taunting and trolling.

It’s always someone else’s fault.

Its always those damn libz