Demcrats are taking 1st steps to remove Omar

No, I’m serious. The term for a Representative is one of the most basic pieces of political knowledge. I’m wondering if this guy is even an American.

We need to figure out what countries elect reps for 4 years.

The word is “a lot”.

The grammer/spelling monitor rears it’s ugly head when someone mocks intelligence using misspelled words. Normally I could care less.

Maybe the poster is from another place providing additional mockery material. Cool.

I’m reminded of mgifford off the old forum.

Sure. President emphasized that Democrat should resign. No mention of Republican resigning. Why?

Grammar*

4 Likes

And it’s couldn’t care less.

1 Like

There is so much wrong with this post, but apparently you have no idea…

1 Like

Cool. He did. And … ???

Changing what he said elsewhere to taunt him here IS childish trolling. His mistakes don’t change that.

I didn’t say you are a childish troll. What you did here was childish trolling. There’s a big difference (unless you are saying that one post defines you.)

See? There were so many other posts where your little dig would have at least been applicable. The one you chose was, in fact, factually correct!

Of course, your decision to insult is still on you.

To be blunt, anyone who posts anything conservative on this board expects piss taking. In just about any thread. Even when they are factually correct.

1 Like

I guess that bit of snark didn’t quit work as planned.

Conservatives are always victims. Even the ones who don’t know what state a Rep they’re criticizing is from or the term length that Rep is serving. Embrace conservative victimhood.

1 Like

Exactly, I don’t nurmally kare.

Oh it did, very well.

It is gummer.

My decision to insult…pointing out the silliness of talking about facts in a thread based on something wrong on mulitiple levels is not an insult but your condescension in trying to shape it into one is transparent. Also the desire for “libberish” to be a thing.

However you need to play it off, be my guest. BTW what’s your avatar picture?

1 Like

I like the color yellow.