DEM SENATOR: Trump Admin Should Allow ‘ISIS WIFE’ Back to US to Face Justice System

Originally published at: DEM SENATOR: Trump Admin Should Allow ‘ISIS WIFE’ Back to US to Face Justice System | Sean Hannity

Alabama Democratic Senator Doug Jones weighed-in over the weekend on the alleged ‘ISIS wife’ and her family’s request to return to the United States; saying the Islamic State sympathizer should be brought back to the US to stand trial.

“While I certainly understand the initial reaction to prohibit Hoda Muthana from coming back to the United States, I am concerned that allowing anyone who has committed crimes against the people of this country to remain beyond the reach of our justice system is the wrong approach and sends the wrong message,” Jones said Sunday.

“My view is that she should absolutely be brought to justice for inciting violence against Americans. Doing so would send a powerful message that any American who lends support to a terrorist organization will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law,” he added.

President Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo denied Muthana’s request last week; saying she is no longer an American citizen.

Read the full report at Fox News.