Delta hitting kids hard

no. just dont mandate ■■■■ that doesnt work just to give the appearance youre not the useless left.

that doesnt help

i’d recommend being healthy, taking vitamins, getting rest, washing hands often, wear masks in close-in crowded settings if not avoidable… stuff like that. things that people who ACTUALLY cared about health would say

You’re right- ‘being healthy’ is a wonderful thing. But… what if you are not? What if you have cancer, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, COPD etc.?
Then what?

You cannot show that one person has died in Florida due to DeSantis policies any more than I can prove that the upticks are all due to Biden allowing in mutations through our Southern border.

4 Likes

woops

trump didnt do what gangster democrat scumbag cuomo did to women

you shouldn’t be watching so much of that tv “nooze”

As far as I can tell, anyone in Florida can don a mask and do the hootchie cootchie if they want to. They just can’t be mandated.

Parents can send every one of their kids to school in a mask if they choose to. Some choose to, some do not.

2 Likes

then take extra steps to protect yourself

same for obese people, enfeebled, etc

any other common sense advice i can give you?

Nah…playing covid roulette with kids lives is real leadership. :roll_eyes::face_vomiting:

1 Like

masks may help. no evidence conclusively says they do esp with kids tho. huh how bout that

so make them voluntary

‘Murica! am i right?

Florida voters feel differently…

DeSantis is now underwater with 49% of voters; only 44% approve of his job performance.

The latest surge of COVID-19 might be catching up with Gov. Ron DeSantis .

A new poll from St. Pete Polls finds the Governor’s approval rating has sagged considerably, with more Floridians now saying they do not approve of the job DeSantis is doing than those who say they do.

1 Like

If mandates don’t work…

Why does this work?

It comes down to being told rather than making the decision on your own? Are we 9 years old?

Same in my area. My local school district recommends masks but does not require them. In many cases, they may well be leading people to wear old cloth masks that haven’t been cleaned for days.

1 Like

You are right…he just grabbed them by the ■■■■■ when he felt like it.

1 Like

i didnt say “mandate”

no. we are not 9 years old. or 5. good point

i would too if they let me

Let’s get rid of both of them. If you fail the people of your state, get out! You good with that?

And replace with the other party, right?

Absolutely not. The virus is raging in Florida. Masks are at least some protection against the coming surge.

being a leader is not always the popular option

1 Like

People in that state can decide. I don’t live there.

But you are above Cuomo. :roll_eyes: